Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/30/2018 1:24 pm  #1

I'm new here :)

Hello everyone! My name is Cait, and i just joined last night. Like a lot of people, I guess, I'm here primarily because I want my ex back. We were engaged.

To be honest, I didn't believe in the Law of Attraction until I realized that I'd manifested the breakup.  (cry) There was another girl who my fiancee had been hanging out with, and i didn't bring up my insecurities with my ex at all. They sat in my head and only grew. So when they told me they had a crush on this girl, instead of me being calm and asking questions, I LOST it. What first was a break became a breakup. My ex is now dating the other girl.

I one day realized that i had manifested my worst nightmare.

We've talked since, but I've also begged. I begged for a second chance. My ex said they couldn't risk it; when I asked about the future, they got distressed and said, "I don't know, that's the future, I don't know." I also did ask twice if they would still love me, even if they love someone else, and they said yes. I asked, "Even though you love (other girl)?" and they said, "I like her, I don't love her." That was maybe a month ago.

Last Monday was the last time we talked, and it was a rough phone call where I asked if their friends liked this new girl better and if everyone thinks my ex should cut me out entirely. My ex has looked at my social media since, but I haven't heard anything or received a text. I already was not contacting them off my own volition, since they'd asked for space, and now i also have heard about the "no contact" rule.

If I could manifest that breakup, I figure I can manifest my ex returning to me, right? I manifested them in the first place, I realized too, so I can do it again.

I know I need to work on myself, because that's what'll bring them back in-- and also because I need to let go of the kind of thoughts that led to this happening in the first place. I don't want to live a life where it's pain on top of pain anymore. I don't want to feel this again. I don't want to be insecure. I don't want to act from fear any longer, I want to act from love.

So that's me, and where I am right now! I'm going to need all the support, haha. Right now my stomach feels pretty knotted, even though I've been thinking positive today. I know I can do this! I just am going to need reminders.

5/30/2018 6:25 pm  #2

Re: I'm new here :)

Hi Cait,

I have done exactly what you have and I manifested my ex leaving me for someone else - it's crazy that we have such power isn't it?

I was broken for a long time, absolutely shattered, I could not eat, sleep, I was in physical pain and my anxiety was crippling. Then I read somewhere(I did A LOT of reading on how to get him back) and it said that the reason why you feel anxiety or pain is because where you are is not where you desire to be. Basically, your reality is not what you want. BOOM. Total shift.

Right now, take a step back, forgive yourself and allow yourself to feel what you cant help but feel. You have manifested this experience to learn something from it and I promise when you realize that, it is like everything just clicks. Be grateful that you have had this breakup because WHEN you get back with your ex, you will be a completely new person, a new person who has a brand new relationship with your ex.

When negative thoughts and news pops up(we are human, they come up), just take it as a lesson that you are learning to let it go and let it out of your reality. Think the thought and say to yourself "now let it go". I would get into a panic if I had negative thoughts and that feeds them more energy than they are worth, so now I know how to let them pass without panicking and it is absolutely great.

Also know that the universe has INFINITE ways of bringing us our desires. For instance, you may think your ex dating this girl is the worst thing that could ever happen but it could be that the universe knows that being with her is actually going to make him realize how much he loves you and that no girl can compare to you, so when you get back together he will have NO doubts you are the one and any future girls he meets will be no threat because he will know for sure that you are the only one he wants.

Let the universe work its magic. All you need to do is focus on you. I know that is easier said than done but it is amazing when you get to doing it. Figure out what you love to do again, write a to do list of things you want to get done before the end of the year(skydiving, run a 5-mile, watch the sun rise etc.). It really makes you realize what it is you truly love and what brings you happiness. Make an intention to the universe that you will meet new friends and have new experiences and then enjoy every second of it.Β 

I know this might feel counter-intuitive because you feel you need to put all your energy into manifesting him back but right now, where you are, that could cause resistance. You know exactly what relationship you want with your love as well as the person who you want to be when you have it. So focus on the latter, focus on becoming that person, identify what you don't want to experience and change it. You say you dont want to be insecure, so practice self love until you know you know you are enough and no man would ever leave you. I love Agnes Vivarelli's videos,she really explains this so well.

You are amazing and enough and sometimes we invite these experiences into our reality to make us learn just how valuable and great we actually are.Β 

So, know that your ex is on his way back to you and in the meantime you have this time to focus on you - how great! Relish in it. Do all the things that make you feel the slightest bit of joy and find your fire and love again!

Lots of love!

Β 

5/30/2018 7:14 pm  #3

Welcome to the forum

5/31/2018 1:59 am  #4

DaniellaB wrote:

Hi Cait,

I have done exactly what you have and I manifested my ex leaving me for someone else - it's crazy that we have such power isn't it?

I was broken for a long time, absolutely shattered, I could not eat, sleep, I was in physical pain and my anxiety was crippling. Then I read somewhere(I did A LOT of reading on how to get him back) and it said that the reason why you feel anxiety or pain is because where you are is not where you desire to be. Basically, your reality is not what you want. BOOM. Total shift.

Right now, take a step back, forgive yourself and allow yourself to feel what you cant help but feel. You have manifested this experience to learn something from it and I promise when you realize that, it is like everything just clicks. Be grateful that you have had this breakup because WHEN you get back with your ex, you will be a completely new person, a new person who has a brand new relationship with your ex.

When negative thoughts and news pops up(we are human, they come up), just take it as a lesson that you are learning to let it go and let it out of your reality. Think the thought and say to yourself "now let it go". I would get into a panic if I had negative thoughts and that feeds them more energy than they are worth, so now I know how to let them pass without panicking and it is absolutely great.

Also know that the universe has INFINITE ways of bringing us our desires. For instance, you may think your ex dating this girl is the worst thing that could ever happen but it could be that the universe knows that being with her is actually going to make him realize how much he loves you and that no girl can compare to you, so when you get back together he will have NO doubts you are the one and any future girls he meets will be no threat because he will know for sure that you are the only one he wants.

Let the universe work its magic. All you need to do is focus on you. I know that is easier said than done but it is amazing when you get to doing it. Figure out what you love to do again, write a to do list of things you want to get done before the end of the year(skydiving, run a 5-mile, watch the sun rise etc.). It really makes you realize what it is you truly love and what brings you happiness. Make an intention to the universe that you will meet new friends and have new experiences and then enjoy every second of it.Β 

I know this might feel counter-intuitive because you feel you need to put all your energy into manifesting him back but right now, where you are, that could cause resistance. You know exactly what relationship you want with your love as well as the person who you want to be when you have it. So focus on the latter, focus on becoming that person, identify what you don't want to experience and change it. You say you dont want to be insecure, so practice self love until you know you know you are enough and no man would ever leave you. I love Agnes Vivarelli's videos,she really explains this so well.

You are amazing and enough and sometimes we invite these experiences into our reality to make us learn just how valuable and great we actually are.Β 

So, know that your ex is on his way back to you and in the meantime you have this time to focus on you - how great! Relish in it. Do all the things that make you feel the slightest bit of joy and find your fire and love again!

Lots of love!

Β 

Β 
Thank you,  Daniella and fizzy!  (shout)

Daniella, you're so right with everything you said. There was a lot that I thought I'd already worked on that clearly, I hadn't. Now, I have a chance to work on all of that! My ex won't even recognize me ;) And i might not even recognize myself.

Or maybe i will. When I was younger, I sometimes thought of how i wanted to be, but i never thought I could achieve it. Well: challenge accepted. 

I actually found Veronica and this board through Agnes! :D And, via her, I found Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends on It, which of course I read in one sitting: short and succinct and meaningful.

Right now I'm actually excited to be starting this journey! Thank you for your reply and all the support from the get go, Daniella; it really means a lot! ❀❀❀❀ Lots of love back to you!

9/30/2018 12:47 am  #5

Hi I am new to this forum also. I actually never knew anything about the law of attraction until I started reading about it and realise that this actually worked for me before. That I manifested things without knowing about it and it came true.
Years back I dreamed about having a house. I wish I was more specific (well I repeat I didn't knew about manifestation) but I did envision owning a house and how I will decorate it. I ordered wallpaper samples,curtain swatches, created boards with furniture, pictured how exactly my kids bedrooms will look like. After less then two years I got the house and made my kids bedrooms just like I pictured.
I am currently going through divorce. But I realise that I manifested it too. For years after every fight I wanted it and in my head I never pictured my husband with me when I pictured myself in a future. I saw myself traveling laughing playing with my kids, having enough money so we don't need to struggle just to pay bills and my husband was nowhere to be seen in those images... So I am guessing it needed to happen sooner or later. I wasn't appreciated and loved the way I deserved in that relationship so I am glad it is happening. I try to stay happy and positive and that's how I feel every day about my future...
Also I don't want to stay single forever and I still believe in love and I am absolutely certain I will find it.
At the present There is a man I known for a long time. There was never anything romantic between us, our kids goes to the same school(but we never paid attention to each other)until we worked on one project together for a mutual friend. And we find connection instantly, laughing and joking like we knew each other for years. I was pregnant at the time then had a baby. We finished project. Then We would see each other randomly at work maybe once a month and always jokingly flirting in a Completely harmless way until one day we joked that we will get married in 10 years time. Because we both had troubled marriages, he was going to counceling with his wife then... Anyway fast forward to a month ago we started to text and I really really like him. We made decision not to text each other to often and get to know each other better with all good and bad(I don't want to rush in any relationship right now, I need time to get myself fully aligned with happiness and harmony after  divorce will come through).But in my head I couldn't help and envision marrying that man. I see myself standing in front of him and saying wows I have written. We so compatible from our zodiacs to even physically having similar features(I know it sounds weird). We never kissed or had any physical relationship but I started to have such a strong sexual attraction to him as well as emotional. I started visualising about sex with him. And you know he texted me this Friday and told me he thinks about me in that way. So I started to read about law of attraction and realise that it is what I was doing all along in my life without realising this. I know I shouldn't manifest specific person but relationship with that person and that's what I have been doing. And I completely just feel so happy. I let him go, I mean we not dating or texting everyday.We agreed we wait until we both single anyway. But I think I keep visualising our first holidays, date nights, travels, sex. Because simply it just makes me feel happy and good and desired and loved. If we will end up together, we will see, if not I just happy he is my friend right now and helps me to shift negative energy from all the nasty divorce

Last edited by Luiza (9/30/2018 12:51 am)

Board footera