Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/30/2018 1:30 pm  #1

Mini Manifestations!

I know that the Law of Attraction HAS worked for me before; I've manifested some great things over the course of my life. Right now my 'big' manifestation is to get back with my ex. I have been keeping a positive mindset, thinking about what we could have together, day dreaming, being kind to others, and staying busy with friends/family.Β 

Tip Manifestation: I work as an esthetician and on this particular shift I remember really wanting to have a good day...a REALLY good day. I told myself that I was going to make $132 in tip money that afternoon. Usually I will leave closer to $50-100 but on this evening I wanted more. I wrote it down and told myself that I was going to make $132. It was the end of my shift and I was only at $100. I remember saying 'ugh I'm so close'. Wouldn't you believe, my final client of the night tipped me exactly $32!Β 

The Couch: Living alone in a very expensive region of the united states leaves me with little to no fun money. I have a gorgeous patio that I have been wanting to redo for years now but alas I just don't have the money for some of the things I want. I remember one day looking at Anthropologie's website and fawning over a gorgeous $3000 outdoor sofa. There was no way I'd have enough for that. I remember thinking about how beautiful it was and how I would decorate it if it belonged to me. A fleeting thought. That evening while taking my dogs out I saw that a white outdoor sofa had been thrown out. It looked ALMOST identical to the one I had seen online earlier that day!! I called my friend to help me move it, she even said 'wow the universe really manifested this for you quickly!'

I've manifested many other things over the course of my life: my childhood dog, jobs, money, etc. Just last week I told myself that I wanted to make some extra pocket money for an upcoming trip and BOOM got invited for a focus group for $150 just days later. If I can manifest money and a couch in less than 8 hours then I am confidant that we can all manifest former partners in a matter of 25 days!Β 

Β 

Last edited by MissJanine (5/30/2018 4:25 pm)

Board footera