Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/29/2018 2:42 pm  #1

A Snapchat Story

Hey all, a few days after my ex an I broke up she posted on her snapchat story her outside a famous museum (that she has told me all about before), now she is one to not post on her actual snapchat story and the fact it was this museum I knew she had purposely done it for me to see.Β 

Anyway, it's been about a month now and she hasn't posted a single thing on snapchat since, but today she did a picture of her and her kid with the kids father for her kids birthday. After nothing for a month and this she must be doing it just for me to see. which is a great manifestation!

Yeah her babies father is there which could imply you know what, but 1. it their child's birthday and 2. she still must have thought of me and went out of her way to do that!

The picture also said about it being his birthday, maybe leaving the doorway open for me to message like, 'Hey Happy Birthday to him'...........but I think I should leave it perhaps.

Any thoughts you guys?

Tbh I am so grateful for this manifestation, to see her child again was great and her beautiful face has just made my day haha!

Thanks for reading!Β 

5/30/2018 12:32 am  #2

Re: A Snapchat Story

I think you are looking into things too much and need to focus on you number 1 instead of waiting for this person. also focus on the end result. I'm not trying to be a downer I just have experienced giving meaning to every single thing. I still catch myself. I think it's just a photo on her child's birthday doesn't mean anything really. I do believe once you focus on yourself and the end result instead of little signs here and there that's when you ll see the magic happen.its great when you feel at peace and Whole and focus on you. Then do visualizing etc of the end but it's good cause you are in a good vibration and don't do it out of desperation.

Last edited by Selfloveiskey (5/30/2018 12:33 am)

5/30/2018 2:39 am  #3

Selfloveiskey wrote:

I think you are looking into things too much and need to focus on you number 1 instead of waiting for this person. also focus on the end result. I'm not trying to be a downer I just have experienced giving meaning to every single thing. I still catch myself. I think it's just a photo on her child's birthday doesn't mean anything really. I do believe once you focus on yourself and the end result instead of little signs here and there that's when you ll see the magic happen.its great when you feel at peace and Whole and focus on you. Then do visualizing etc of the end but it's good cause you are in a good vibration and don't do it out of desperation.

Thanks for the reply SelfLoveIsKey!!

I totally agree with you, That's the funny thing. I feel this last week I've taken huge steps in letting go and living in the end result. I posted the other day here about how I've been doing Veronicas 25 day challenge and sometimes feeling like 'meeh don't kinda feel like visualising right now etc' which I see as letting go.

And I would likely say the same thing to someone else who posted this but tbh when we got together she told me how she used to post on her snapchat story just to try and get my attention. And like I said she's only done it twice since the break up and the last one was definitely aimed at me.

But I'm just thanking the universe for this sign and going to continue living in the end result and not put effort into this (such as texting her) I'm getting so many signs from other places everyday so I know what is coming to me and am so excited for it.

We are all awesome, never forget it!

Thanks again!

9/25/2018 3:23 am  #4

Hey, what can I do to get my Ex gf back knowing that she’s started dating her ex bf. I see her sisters snap or stories on social media even though she’s blocked me on Instagram and snap but she’s added me on Facebook and on Facebook she hasn’t added her current bf and where her BFF is added like on Instagram she hasn’t added me. We’ve broken up for the third time. Every time she leaves me I feel lost and doing nothing. I really love her. Please help me to know if there’s something that I’m not doing right

Board footera