Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/26/2018 3:49 pm  #1

Attracting wrong guy back

Why do I attract my ex back and not my lover back?? Very frustrating..... my ex is very hot headed and has a temper.... I donโ€™t want him in my life....

5/26/2018 4:07 pm  #2

Re: Attracting wrong guy back

Just because you seem to attract your ex back, it doesnโ€™t mean you are unable to attract the person you do want. And you donโ€™t have to allow your ex into your life if you donโ€™t want to. Have you been visualizing and living in the end of being in a relationship with the person you do want? If youโ€™ve been doing that, you could be on your way to manifesting this person and your ex could just be feeling the new energy and tharโ€™s why he returned. Donโ€™t give up.

5/26/2018 5:53 pm  #3

Thank you I do my visualization, my self love and gratitude....daily. I also do meditation at least once a day.   I just started sending him love a few times a week...I try not to over do it....

5/26/2018 6:44 pm  #4

Make sure you are living in the wish fulfilled, because thatโ€™s what helps you believe you already have your desire, which is the point you need to get to in order for it to manifest. Either belief you already have it or that itโ€™s yours and on its way.

Board footera