Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/24/2018 4:44 pm  #1

Working on that self love first

Hello.Im new here.I feel as though I stumbled upon this for a different reason... I'm learning so much more about self love and redirecting my thought process. For so long I was negative and really down but I'm learning to think more positive and hoping that will start to see results. I honestly had no idea it had to come within first..I just thought you send out the thoughts do your visualizations and it will come.. After watching videos I've learned there is an additional step and that's self love.Im really enjoying the stories here to and hope to soon post mine with what I've been trying to attract.

2/24/2018 6:07 pm  #2

Re: Working on that self love first

smalltowngrl18 wrote:

Hello.Im new here.I feel as though I stumbled upon this for a different reason... I'm learning so much more about self love and redirecting my thought process. For so long I was negative and really down but I'm learning to think more positive and hoping that will start to see results. I honestly had no idea it had to come within first..I just thought you send out the thoughts do your visualizations and it will come.. After watching videos I've learned there is an additional step and that's self love.Im really enjoying the stories here to and hope to soon post mine with what I've been trying to attract.

This isn't really a LOA book but myself and a few other users on here love this book and what it teaches. Look up "How To Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It" by Kamal Ravikant. Such a Β good read and sums the subject up well.Β 

Also, Louise Hay has a good set of books about self growth and healing if you need help in that department. They are all good reads!Β 
Β 

Last edited by Staceylouuu91x (2/24/2018 6:08 pm)

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

2/24/2018 6:18 pm  #3

Thank you for the book suggestions I will definitely look into this. I do have the movie the secret I want to watch again to.

2/28/2018 6:13 pm  #4

I saw this on a site today:

There is a PATH to creating a strong self-love foundation, including being able to live by these self-love vows:

• I never settle for less than my heart and soul desireβ€”ever.
  • I only have loving, respectful relationships, and lots of them.
  • I am kind, compassionate and gentle with myself, always.
  • I treat my body like a sacred temple.
  • I take care of myself, without guilt.

And, finally, the BIG one:

• I stay true to myself, even if that means disappointing another.Β Because I honour myself that deeply. And I know that if I stay true to me, I will be able to serve what I love SO much more powerfully (without sacrificing myself).

Last edited by PrettyFlamingo (2/28/2018 6:13 pm)

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

2/28/2018 11:39 pm  #5

You posted this on my birthday and I been doing self love, it really shifts your mindset so much. When I face a set back my mind already got into the habit of breaking out of it and seeing the positive. It’s easier for me to be more positive. And my specific person admitted to finding me more attractive.

3/01/2018 8:10 pm  #6

Happy belated birthday!! Yes! You just proved that the behind the scene is really working that a specific person will notice on changes.makes me so happy to hear!!!sorry for the delayed response guys. You all are terrific!! Joining this forum has made a huge difference !! Here's to more happy days and self love!

5/23/2018 10:16 am  #7

PrettyFlamingo,

You are absolutely right, great list of Self-Love affermations right there. I shall be making notes of those THANK YOU!

Board footera