Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/20/2018 6:10 pm  #1

He texted me!

Hey lovelies,

So after blocking me and having no contact with me or wanting to even
acknowledge my existence for almost two years he sent me a friend request and messaged me!!

Wow

I'm so grateful for this huge step and I am so excited to see what the future will bring ❀

Last edited by Elisha_rose (5/20/2018 6:11 pm)

5/20/2018 6:43 pm  #2

Re: He texted me!

Wooow. Congrats. I am very happy for you.
Β 

5/20/2018 7:29 pm  #3

Wow congratulations!! Well done! I would love to know what your process was. That’s such an amazing energetic transformation!

Xo

5/20/2018 8:42 pm  #4

That's awesome!!!

5/21/2018 5:22 pm  #5

Witchtable wrote:

Wooow. Congrats. I am very happy for you.
Β 

Thank you

5/21/2018 5:37 pm  #6

Angel_0199 wrote:

Wow congratulations!! Well done! I would love to know what your process was. That’s such an amazing energetic transformation!

Xo

Thank you so my process was all about getting to a great place. Once I was there I was able to find happiness with in myself. I stopped putting my focus on him and just had faith. I focused on the positives in my life and got rid of negatives and was able to let go and relax alot quicker. I also started to develop feelings for others and went on a few dates along the way which meant that I was able to detach myself from the feeling of loss. I felt like everything was going forward and I wasn't worrying as much as I used to. I felt genuinely happy inside and out and as soon as that happened there he was.

Hope this helps

5/21/2018 5:38 pm  #7

PlumPuppy wrote:

That's awesome!!!

Thank you

5/23/2018 4:18 am  #8

That's great really pleased for you. Apart from focusing on yourself did you do anything else i.e whispering techniques etc?Β 

Board footera