Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/22/2018 7:02 pm  #1

Getting my Ex back

Hi all,

Im new to LOA and Im trying to get my Ex back. Im in need of some guidence, mentoring, anyome to help me?

5/22/2018 11:21 pm  #2

Re: Getting my Ex back

This advice was given in another thread by Cynthia. I’ve copied and pasted it here because I agree with this advice and she really summed it up perfectly:

Listen to Neville Goddard until you actually believe what he's saying about imagination creating reality and about 'living in the end of the wish fulfilled', and then apply it and keep applying it. Be patient and persistent. He will tell you all you need to know. It doesn't need to be difficult, it doesn't need to take a long time, you don't need all sorts of techniques or self love or any of the other things that are so commonly promoted.  Below is a link to his recording of the Secret of Imagining, which takes less than 17 minutes to listen to. Do yourself a favour and listen to it as an introduction to his teachings about conscious creation and then do more studying from there. There is far more to this than getting some 'ex' back. It's about creating all aspects of the life you want to have..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YccI-t1yojk

5/22/2018 11:45 pm  #3

What Fizzy says is tried and true!!! There's none like Neville!

5/23/2018 8:20 am  #4

fizzy wrote:

This advice was given in another thread by Cynthia. I’ve copied and pasted it here because I agree with this advice and she really summed it up perfectly:

Listen to Neville Goddard until you actually believe what he's saying about imagination creating reality and about 'living in the end of the wish fulfilled', and then apply it and keep applying it. Be patient and persistent. He will tell you all you need to know. It doesn't need to be difficult, it doesn't need to take a long time, you don't need all sorts of techniques or self love or any of the other things that are so commonly promoted.  Below is a link to his recording of the Secret of Imagining, which takes less than 17 minutes to listen to. Do yourself a favour and listen to it as an introduction to his teachings about conscious creation and then do more studying from there. There is far more to this than getting some 'ex' back. It's about creating all aspects of the life you want to have..

Hi Fizzy,

I got the feeling in my guts of what going to happen in the future, I know the ending of the history. But i need a mentor to help me to put all in place. 

I have been practice the LoA for more than 20 without knowing it, so things and thoughts are very confusing now. Do you know anyone who can help me? 

5/23/2018 10:03 am  #5

lvallim wrote:

Hi Fizzy,

I got the feeling in my guts of what going to happen in the future, I know the ending of the history. But i need a mentor to help me to put all in place. 

I have been practice the LoA for more than 20 without knowing it, so things and thoughts are very confusing now. Do you know anyone who can help me? 

Well, everybody practices the LOA whether they know it or not. You can’t turn it off. We manifest all experiences, both good and bad. What I replied is really all you need to know about how reality works. When you want to manifest something, you have to feel as if it’s yours now and don’t give any attention to anything that suggests otherwise. If you stay in that feeling, your desire must eventually manifest. Neville Goddard’s teachings are all you need to manifest your desires if you apply them.

But, if you feel you need further guidance for whatever reason, why not work with an LOA coach?

Board footera