Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/17/2018 1:05 pm  #21

Re: Scripting challenge

I woke up today to look in the mirror and saw that I have manifested my desired face and body!!!! I am so grateful!!!!

Β 

3/18/2018 1:31 pm  #22

What an amazing day I had today :D me and my poi met , and we went out for couple of drinks to a place we both love. We couldn't stop smiling the whole time. We talked and talked for hours about anything and everything. It was amazing.
After that we even went on a drive and had our favourite ice creams.and finally he dropped me home. And when i was getting out of the car he stopped me, held my hand and literally stole a kiss lol thank you universe for everything . I am so overjoyed and blessed to be experiencing all this. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

3/19/2018 1:01 pm  #23

Things are getting better and better every day and I am amazed how everything has changed for the better. I am doing really good in my classes , I've got some really amazing friends, my poi is opening up to me about his feelings for me, I am now really really close to my family. I can't believe all this happened in such short span of time. Thankyou universe for everything ❀️

3/28/2018 11:32 am  #24

It finally happened. It was late at night and my love texted me out of nowhere telling me that he missed me and that he needed to meet with me right away. He wanted to talk about our relationship. I couldn't believe it. I agreed to meet and he took the initiative to pick me up from my place and we went for a drive. We parked in a private and dark street and he held my hand so tightly and took a deep sigh and looked at me with lovely eyes. He told me that he was so sorry. He was embarrassed for admitting the truth. He apologized for leaving me and that it took him so long to find the courage to admit and reach out to me again. He told me that he knew he made a mistake and that everything he has been doing since was to simply fill the love, void and happiness that I provided him with. He realized that I was the love of his life. That I was always in the back of his mind. He ensured me that every girl he talked with was simply a rebound and an act to make it seem like he was ok, but he wasn't. He admitted that everything he was doing was in hopes of getting my attention but was hurt to see that I didn't need him anymore. He told me that after everything he has done since, he doesn't expect me to forgive him or agree to be in a committed and loving relationship with him again. However, if I do give him the chance, then he will promise to fight everyday for our relationship. He said that he wants to marry me in future, have a family, a home and a beautiful future together. He then finally pops the question..."I love you so much. can we start over again? will you be my girlfriend again? ". I smiled and nodded my head "yes" and told him that if we do this, then we both need to fight with both words and action for our relationship. He ecstatically nodded yes and went to give me a big hug and kissed me in a loving way. We exchanged " i Love you's" and he said that he's so grateful that I am giving him a second chance. He continued to drive along the river where we first had our first kiss 3 years back. We were holding hands as he drove slowly and smiled the whole time.Β 

I can't believe this finally happened. I am so happy and at bliss. Thank you, Universe for giving the relationship of my dreams to me. I knew that this would happen. Thank you, thank you, thank you.Β 

3/30/2018 10:50 pm  #25

I love scripting~

Oh my gosh. Y'all I've almost given up multiple times since testing out LOA, but I'm so glad I didn't. Two days ago my sp texted me late at night asking if I was awake. Now, we've been in NC since Dec 2017. We had a horrible argument. But ever since I started doing my visualizations, my RS, and PW correctly for a week, I felt a shift in my confidence. Anyways, back to the story. I replied to him that I was in bed and was about to go to sleep. He then asked that he knows that it's late, but he needed to see me right away. I asked why (I was trying to play it cool). He replied, "i want to talk to you about our relationship. I've been struggling so much and I want to talk to you". I replied that I was sorry to hear that he was struggling (as I love him unconditionally and only want for him to be happy), and that if it is really urgent, then I can see him for a bit. I then asked about his whereabouts because he lives in the surburbs after he got kicked out of his apartment. (it's like 30 mins away from where I am). He texted back, I'm already near your condo and I can pick you up right now. I was shocked that he was already waiting desperately for me. I reluctantly agreed and kept saying thank you thank you thank you over and over again to the universe as I prepared to go outside. I threw on my coat and walked towards the door, and there he was. He looked guilty in a way. Kinda like how a dog looks like when he knows he did something wrong. lol...

I opened the door and he rushed to give me a hug right away even though my hand was still on the door handle. I asked if he was ok, and he said he was much better now that I was standing in front of him. He took my hand and walked me to his car. He opened the car door and everything for me. He starts driving...I remind him that I need to be back soon as possible as I needed to wake up early the next day. He said he won't take too long. He then drives me to a secluded spot. He takes my hand and he we both looked into each other's eyes.

BAM. this was the moment that I have always been waiting for.
"I'm sorry h. I made a mistake. I lied to you when I said that I didn't want you in my life. I tried so hard to move on and show the world that I was ok but I wasn't. I thought of you everyday in the back of my mind. Every girl I talked to was all a distraction. I was trying to fill the void of you with so many stupid things. Back in december when you gave me a another opportunity, I was stupid and threw it away. I was just scared that I was going to disappoint you again, and that I wasn't deserving of you. I regretted it instantly but I was too much of a coward to reach out. I missed you so much. It was only now that I was able to gain enough courage to meet with you. I still love you so much and I want you in my life. I want you as my girlfriend. I want you as my wife. I want you as the mother to my children. I promise that I will do anything for our relationship and I will fight for it everyday. I've hurt you a lot and I don't expect for you to accept..but, will you be my girlfriend again?".

I teared up tears of joy as I listened to his statements. I nodded yes to his question of whether I could be his girlfriend again while crying, and he started to tear up too. He hugged me as we reconciled. As he hugged me, he said that he will never let me go again. We kissed and he drove me to this river where we had our first kiss. We walked to the same spot and kissed and hugged. I was so happy. This was everything I wanted to hear and experience.

I can't believe it. LOA really works. It only took so long for me (7 months) because I was doing it wrong. My sp is a completely different person. He is the person I always wanted him to be. He's committed, he cares for me and he puts me on a pedestal as his priority. I am so so happy that he is mine again. Thank you, Universe. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.Β 

4/01/2018 11:08 am  #26

Today, He showed up at one of my family member's house for dinner.Β  He is friends with one of my relatives. I was very surprised.Β  I wasn't expecting him to be there.Β  He watched my every move and suddenly he asked if we could talk.Β  We went outside away from everyone.Β  He said, he missed me and love me.Β  He asked,Β  is there anyway we could get back together.Β  I looked in eyes with amazement.Β  Thoughts of love, happiness, belief that LOA works and relief that this day finally happened went through my head.Β  I asked him if weΒ  could talk about this later.Β  He asked me to call him when I got home.Β  I agreed.Β  When I got home; my phone rang. It was him calling. I answered we talked for an hour.Β  Later, I received a text from him. He told me he love me.

4/01/2018 1:40 pm  #27

Today, we went to the Waterfalls again for a family gathering. He showed up prepared with flowers for my mom as it was her birthday. We rented out the bicycles and biked around the parks and went for a walk on the trail. When there were bumpy rocks in the way, he made sure to guide and hold my mother's hand to ensure that she was safe. That was so so sweet of him. This is a park that the both of us frequent a lot. We sat down and we let our legs dip into the water as we ate some fruits. He even took the time to learn some Vietnamese to impress my mother. My sister's boyfriend was very kind to him and questioned him about his goals in life. I am so happy that our family is at peace and accepting him into our family again. It made me so happy seeing everyone smile and laugh with one another. Thank you universe. I am forever grateful that he and i are in a committed and healthy relationship.Β 

4/13/2018 9:17 pm  #28

Today was a surprise party for a friend of mine. I heard that he was also going to be there to celebrate his fraternity's founders day. I remained calmed about the situation. A guy that I have a potential thing with was also going to be there. I decided that I am going to celebrate my friend's accomplishments as well as my other friend's visit. I let go and started to drink a little. Most importantly, I was having fun and catching up with my friends. He then taps on my shoulder and asks if I could have a chat with him outside. I agreed and we went outside. he took a big sigh, and began talking. I thought to myself, this is it. He started saying everything that i imagined. He told me he loved me, missed me and was sorry. He asked to start over. I took his hand and smiled. I replied, let's take it slow and let's do this the right way. He smiled and went in for a kiss. We agreed on continuing our conversation after the party. We walk back into the restaurant and everyone looked at us and knew something was up. I told my friends and they were so shocked and happy for me. I was sooo ecstatic. I am so grateful for the Universe. Thank you, Universe. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

5/20/2018 1:02 pm  #29

Today matt came back from his trip up north to see his family. Its sunday night and i am heading over to his place for dinner. He told me he wanted to take me out to rusty bucket for fried pickles. Awesome & delicious . Luckly i started back boxing to tone my body & got out one of my summer dress to wear. I can't wait to see him. I am so excited to tell him how much I had appreacite him me. That I have never been held like that before.    I am his soulmate.

6/06/2018 12:56 am  #30

I woke up this morning with an awesome call from Matt. He was on his way to work. He asked me to meet him some time this week
He told me, "I miss seeing you"  Plus I owe you dinner at Yummys. I desire to take you out. I said sweet πŸ’–πŸ˜™πŸ˜™

Board footera