Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/17/2018 9:27 am  #1

My new car

This is not a success story about manifesting an ex back, but it is still a manifestation.Β  For the past year, my car was giving me problems.Β  It was old and all but I didn't want to buy a new one because mine was all paid for and I didn't want to have a big car payment again.Β  I thought about LOA (I mostly used it in my love life, not for anything else).Β  So I started thinking about a new car.Β  I wanted the SUV type, because I always had a smaller car and always complained about the lack of space.Β  So I started to think about it a lot.Β  Started to surf on the car dealers websites, focusing on the type of car I wanted.Β Β 
One day, I went to my mom's place and was telling her that I was starting to look for a new car, that I had my heart set on one.Β  She asked me to show her the car I saw (and liked).Β  As I did, she told me she would loan me the money for it so I wouldn't have to pay interest on a bank loan.Β  i got the car the week after.
I know that people will say that I could have manifested a free car.Β  Maybe so.Β  But I know that I would not have been able to believe it so it wouldn't happen.Β  But this is just as good because O can repay my mom at my own pace.Β  That's just great and I am soooooo grateful and excited about my new car.Β  First time in my life that I actually own a car I love instead of just going for one that's cheap and available on the spot.Β  Life is good!!!

Board footera