Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/15/2018 10:19 am  #1

please help! im having doublts whether i really want my ex back

hello everyone, i apologize in advance if i bored you but im desperate need of help. i really want people with the understanding of the LOA to help me
i have been on and off with his guy for a year and a half now, i love him so much but he often treated my badly
to his defense he sees no future for our relationship since we have different religions
we breakup, a month later he misses me he contacts me and get back together. we hit a bump and break up again.
most of our problems is caused by one of his exs, he says that things are over between them but i still feel that things arent finished between them they are still in contact and he puts pics of them on social media

i was introduced to veronicas videos a months ago, and i succeeded in getting contact with him again
i did the 25 day challenge once and now im doing another round with the help of the book.
i often have doubts that he is not the right guy for me, i shouldn't be working that hard to get him, and i should just be frank with him and end things once and for all.

what shall i do? shall i keep trying to manifest even though i have these doubts? shall i end it?

Please Send some Love and Positive Energy my way
I am Grateful

5/15/2018 4:01 pm  #2

Re: please help! im having doublts whether i really want my ex back

I think you need to  really   really   think about what you want sweetie     Do you want him back because its comfortable ?   because you figure someone is better than no one ?      is the difference in religion really an issue   is there hope of conversion on your part ?      or  do you truly love him  ?  cant imagine anyone else for you ?        Exes can be a huge problem   but if he were done   I believe you block those people   and don't look at their pages      I am so sorry you are struggling  with YOUR feelings  
but   if you manifest him with doubt   and worry    you will get MORE doubt and worry      
As long as you think about how he treated you badly   and  wonder if you really want him   those are the things in him you will manifest   

I seriously believe   you need to be honest with yourself     decide for you what will make your heart sing
what do you see for your future   ?  how do you see yourself  in  10 years ?     

What should you do ??    Manifest other things  you absolutely know you want    whether   its a person like a new friend    a thing like a vacation   or  whatever you fancy     work on that type of manifestation   and see where it takes you  

5/15/2018 4:53 pm  #3

barbidoll wrote:

I think you need to  really   really   think about what you want sweetie     Do you want him back because its comfortable ?   because you figure someone is better than no one ?      is the difference in religion really an issue   is there hope of conversion on your part ?      or  do you truly love him  ?  cant imagine anyone else for you ?        Exes can be a huge problem   but if he were done   I believe you block those people   and don't look at their pages      I am so sorry you are struggling  with YOUR feelings  
but   if you manifest him with doubt   and worry    you will get MORE doubt and worry      
As long as you think about how he treated you badly   and  wonder if you really want him   those are the things in him you will manifest   

I seriously believe   you need to be honest with yourself     decide for you what will make your heart sing
what do you see for your future   ?  how do you see yourself  in  10 years ?     

What should you do ??    Manifest other things  you absolutely know you want    whether   its a person like a new friend    a thing like a vacation   or  whatever you fancy     work on that type of manifestation   and see where it takes you  

thank you for the reply dear! thats for pointing out that when i manifest with doubt i will get more doubt, it was a great eye opener.
i will work more on my self and thoughts

I am Grateful

5/15/2018 8:09 pm  #4

My situation  is similar, I want my specific person but sometimes I get overwhelmed when I remember how badly he’s treated me in the past (I’m talking about impolite things like cancelling plans and ghosting me, not anything serious like nasty comments or abuse - that I would not recommend pursuing!)  and then it makes me question whether this is the right thing for me to do.
But one thing has always stuck in my brain - he has treated me this way in response to my vibrations. If I were to move on to a different relationship without changing anything about the way I feel about myself, I’d likely get a similar situation with a different person. In my opinion, I’d rather try make this relationship work and sort out my vibrations to reflect a healthy relationship with someone I deeply care about than to just give up  and  jump ship to be with someone I don’t care as much about only to end up in the same situation.

This is just my opinion anyway. I do have a little internal battle sometimes, especially when I find it difficult to forgive him for some of his actions. Right now I’m trying to focus less on him and more  on creating a healthy relationship with myself and to create a wonderful joyful life for myself, and believing I will get the relationship of my dreams, be it with him or someone better. I do think that once my vibrations about myself get higher it will attract the behaviour I want from him, as I won’t be putting too much pressure on his actions to make me feel better.

So all in all I guess I’m saying - you don’t have to make the decision whether or not to manifest him back. I would focus your self love and on attracting a healthy relationship without limiting yourself to just him. I think if you’re unsure whether you want to manifest him you should just go for a general “happy relationship of your dreams” and see what comes your way, I think this will release resistance and doubt over whether he’s the right one for you, and in turn will likely bring him back into your life to behave in a nicer way, and then you can decide whether you want him or your real Prince Charming 😉

I really hope this helps. I’m still quite new at this but I thought I’d share my thoughts!

Angel xo

P.s. Someone recommended revising uncomfortable or hurtful memories to me as a means to feel better and increase positive feelings to my specific person, so you could also try this!

Last edited by Angel_0199 (5/15/2018 8:10 pm)

5/16/2018 2:49 pm  #5

Angel_0199 wrote:

My situation is similar, I want my specific person but sometimes I get overwhelmed when I remember how badly he’s treated me in the past (I’m talking about impolite things like cancelling plans and ghosting me, not anything serious like nasty comments or abuse - that I would not recommend pursuing!) and then it makes me question whether this is the right thing for me to do.
But one thing has always stuck in my brain - he has treated me this way in response to my vibrations. If I were to move on to a different relationship without changing anything about the way I feel about myself, I’d likely get a similar situation with a different person. In my opinion, I’d rather try make this relationship work and sort out my vibrations to reflect a healthy relationship with someone I deeply care about than to just give up and jump ship to be with someone I don’t care as much about only to end up in the same situation.

This is just my opinion anyway. I do have a little internal battle sometimes, especially when I find it difficult to forgive him for some of his actions. Right now I’m trying to focus less on him and more on creating a healthy relationship with myself and to create a wonderful joyful life for myself, and believing I will get the relationship of my dreams, be it with him or someone better. I do think that once my vibrations about myself get higher it will attract the behaviour I want from him, as I won’t be putting too much pressure on his actions to make me feel better.

So all in all I guess I’m saying - you don’t have to make the decision whether or not to manifest him back. I would focus your self love and on attracting a healthy relationship without limiting yourself to just him. I think if you’re unsure whether you want to manifest him you should just go for a general “happy relationship of your dreams” and see what comes your way, I think this will release resistance and doubt over whether he’s the right one for you, and in turn will likely bring him back into your life to behave in a nicer way, and then you can decide whether you want him or your real Prince Charming 😉

I really hope this helps. I’m still quite new at this but I thought I’d share my thoughts!

Angel xo

P.s. Someone recommended revising uncomfortable or hurtful memories to me as a means to feel better and increase positive feelings to my specific person, so you could also try this!

thank you very much!! i will try to focus on manifesting a healthy loving trusting relationship without limiting myself to him!

I am Grateful

5/16/2018 4:07 pm  #6

habibatammar wrote:

Angel_0199 wrote:

My situation is similar, I want my specific person but sometimes I get overwhelmed when I remember how badly he’s treated me in the past (I’m talking about impolite things like cancelling plans and ghosting me, not anything serious like nasty comments or abuse - that I would not recommend pursuing!) and then it makes me question whether this is the right thing for me to do.
But one thing has always stuck in my brain - he has treated me this way in response to my vibrations. If I were to move on to a different relationship without changing anything about the way I feel about myself, I’d likely get a similar situation with a different person. In my opinion, I’d rather try make this relationship work and sort out my vibrations to reflect a healthy relationship with someone I deeply care about than to just give up and jump ship to be with someone I don’t care as much about only to end up in the same situation.

This is just my opinion anyway. I do have a little internal battle sometimes, especially when I find it difficult to forgive him for some of his actions. Right now I’m trying to focus less on him and more on creating a healthy relationship with myself and to create a wonderful joyful life for myself, and believing I will get the relationship of my dreams, be it with him or someone better. I do think that once my vibrations about myself get higher it will attract the behaviour I want from him, as I won’t be putting too much pressure on his actions to make me feel better.

Angel xo

thank you very much!! i will try to focus on manifesting a healthy loving trusting relationship without limiting myself to him!

Wonderful advice   

Board footera