Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/10/2018 5:29 pm  #11

Re: Starting today...

Jay wrote:

does anyone else find it hard visualising ?  when I try my mind keeps going things that happen that weren't nice and upsetting  try as might to visual a good energy giving picture  and I cant seem to visualise for more then a few seconds , even such things as getting a gift from my ex

Hi,
A few people do find it hard to visualize when first attempting this, you will get better with practice, you may find, to begin with, you only have a vague image or feeling of what you want.

Remember though that with practice it will get clearer, check your self-talk the words you're using for example "can't" and "try as might" your telling you're subconscious that can't do these things, so you're giving explicit instructions to your subconscious which it then carries out. Check out Neville Goddard video on youtube explains on this, not able to link to it as new to the forum. hope this helps.

Last edited by titanad007 (5/10/2018 5:30 pm)

Think Success Be Successful!

5/16/2018 1:07 pm  #12

Re: Starting today...

Hi Veronica my name is Ilsanny and I am a 38 years old, mother of 2 and divorce. I had a boyfriend for the pass 3 years and last mont he broke up with me, he have  commitment issues. I can describe I am heart broke. Today I found your videos and start to leasson and is amazing how much help me. After the broke up him and I talk and we see each other almost every weekend, but I don’t want to be his sometimes anymore, yesterday he told me his love is less but he still have strong feelings for me. I really want him back this why I really want work in the 25 days challenge. I want to love my self and work on my self so he can see how wonderful of person I am.  Question what should I do if he contact me to hang out or to do things? If he text me should I answer? How do I go about all this.
Thank you so much love your videos

Board footera