Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/11/2018 4:07 pm  #1

Success story! Everything is possible when it comes to love!

Hi fellow LOA followers!! I would like to share a success story to inspire others. When I was trying to manifest my SP I loved reading other stories that were positive with good vibrations. I hope my story gives the same vibe and inspires you to believe in LOA.  

My SP and I met in college and we getting to know each other quiet quickly. In the beginning it was us talking about mostly academics or mostly talking around when friends were there but as time went on he started flirting with me and showing signs that he liked me (eg. like his body language). We flirted and got to know each other for about 7 months.  

Unfortunately, after 7 months, I found out that he was already dating a girl for the past 3 months. What his friends and his girlfriend didn’t know was that he was flirting with me the whole time. He would talk to me everyday and message me if I don’t talk to him for a few days.  

It was very obvious that we both were very connected and liked each other a lot. However, there is the problem of his gf and because of that I knew it couldn’t go anywhere. Anyways…after I found out he was with someone I told him to stop flirting with me through text. After i told him this, he was awkward for a few days but afterwards, we actually ended up becoming close. At this point I got really worked up and didn’t know what to do. I really wanted to be with him. So needed up telling him that I felt like what he did was leading me on and I was confused. He was shocked and denied that he was flirting with me. This obviously got me angry ‘cause I was convinced that he knew he was flirting. He knew exactly what he was doing! He is a bit of a conservative and religious guy so i know that what he did would definitely be considered flirty/showing signs of interest in his head. he claimed that thats how he talks to every girl and that its his humour.   

After telling him and having tough conversations, he said that it was up to me as to where I wanted to take this friendship. But after he said that I got confused because what if he didn’t want the friendship?? So I texted him asking if he wanted the friendship and he said he does but that we should put some distance between us to focus on studies (it was exam time then!!).  

I gave him exactly that. I gave him distance…space…loads of it. Surprisingly during that time we didn’t see each other a lot even thought we do see each other all the time as we study in the same library. For some reason there were very few instances of me seeing him. Idk if it was the universe’s way of keeping us apart for all the good reasons!! When we did see each other it seemed like the whole thing didn’t bother him at all. I obviously saw him around mostly with his girl which hurt me quiet a bit.  

During this time, I decided to focus on my studies and practice the LOA through veronica’s books and also The Secret. I did the 25 Day challenge but adjusted it according to SP. Due to exams, the time flew by and I ended up focusing on myself and my studies while I was giving him the distance. Of course, there were days when I would cry about it and hope that he loved me. There were days where I wanted to give up completely. BUT I KNEW DEEP DOWN STRONGLY THAT WE WERE MEANT TO MEET. BE TOGETHER. Even after the tough talks, our friendship could have ended….BUT IT DIDN’T. We both were awkward but we both tried. I just knew there had to be more to this story. So i lifted myself up everytime i felt down about it and kept going. I STAYED POSITIVE.  

Okay so…PLOT TWIST!! The day before I flew back home from college for summer vacation, I received a text from him. He wished me safe travels and how he is looking forward to hanging out with me in the summer. In the summer he comes to my hometown for college related work and I meet up with him and his friends. We hangout and he is much more happier and friendlier with me than before. So I am starting to feel the good vibes like great things aren’t that bad after all! PLOT TWIST AGAIN!.  

So one evening after we all finished our work/summer college, I decide to go home change clothes and go for a jog. Right before i head out the door (so glad this happened before i headed outside ‘cause i did’t have data lol)...I a notification bing! I look at my phone and he texted me asking me what i was up to and I replied back saying I was going for a jog. He wanted to join so I met up with him later on in the jog. We jogged together and I decided to show him around the school as I used to go to as a child. We decided to take a break at a park near my school. It was one of those midsummer’s night kinda vibe. He brought up the topic of what happened between us and my heart started pounding. I tried to clear my head and decided that I am going to stay calm and positive. This is when he tells me everything. He told me that he loves me. He told me that he broke up with his girlfriend. He told me that the only reason he couldn’t do anything about our relationship was because his parents might not accept it as we are of different races. He told me that he is willing to convince his parents and try his very best to make everything work. He told me that he wants to be with me. He told me that he knows that this is a lot to take in after so long (YES BOY, IT IS!!) but he wanted me to think about it.  

We headed home after that. Obviously...I accepted it! We are in love now and I wouldn’t want anywhere else to be than by his side. His parents have accepted me and he is soon going to talk to my parents about our future…about marriage! YESSS! I feel blessed! Universe really did give me what I asked for and the only thing I did was ask and then work on myself.  

Those of you who want to attract an SP. YOU CAN. JUST ASK AND WORK ON YOURSELF WHEN YOU ARE WAITING. YOU CAN DO IT! I AM SENDING EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU POSITIVE VIBES AND PRAYERS THAT YOUR WISHES COME TRUE! 

PLEASE SEND SOME GOOD VIBES TO ME AND MY FUTURE HUSBAND AMMR HAHA ;) HOPE OUR RELATIONSHIP LASTS FOREVER. 

5/12/2018 12:53 pm  #2

Re: Success story! Everything is possible when it comes to love!

So energised with this. Success stories are besssst. Thank you so much for sharing. Congratulation and sending you positive vibes for your happiest marriage with your husband Ammr.

5/13/2018 5:44 am  #3

THank you for this story.

5/14/2018 5:29 am  #4

Thank you for sharing your story and i'm wishing you and your husband a lifetime of happiness and good vibes 

5/14/2018 7:20 am  #5

Great inspiring story!  Wishing you all the best!! 

5/14/2018 7:29 am  #6

Beautiful love story.

5/17/2018 7:57 pm  #7

Congratulations and thank you for share your story, I wish you the best!! 

5/30/2018 5:45 pm  #8

Thank you for all the lovely wishes guys!!! 

5/31/2018 9:55 pm  #9

This is so awesome!! :D Congrats! This definitely gives me hope, too.

Board footera