Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/04/2018 7:02 pm  #1

Is Your Outer World Conflicting With Your Desires?

I was just watching The Secret, I find it to be a nice little reminder when I feel my faith is being rocky. Lord knows it's happened a few times lately. That isn't the point of this thread, though. 

I cannot recall the name of the woman off the top of my head, it's the part where she's talking about the artist wanting to manifest love. He had paintings, that he had painted himself that were conflicting with his desire for love. She advised him to change the style of painting to include him and the situations he wanted to be in, he manifested love by changing his outer world to match his desire.

It got me thinking back to when I struggled to manifest relationships in the past, my life wasn't ready to accommodate a relationship, while I'm not ashamed of my living situation, that'll change, my room wasn't in a state to have another person sleep in it. I didn't have space for another person's clothes, my bedroom furniture is old and on its last legs, I used to mess my space up when I was depressed and despite setting my intention, I would talk to my friends about my past relationships with men going down the pan. 
My outer world and actions were essentially screaming "STOP!" at my desires. 

I know that everyone's situations are different, so I just spoke about it from my viewpoint. If you're struggling to manifest a relationship in any sense, take a look at your outer world and see what could be blocking it. 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

5/04/2018 8:00 pm  #2

Re: Is Your Outer World Conflicting With Your Desires?

Serendipity wrote:

I was just watching The Secret, I find it to be a nice little reminder when I feel my faith is being rocky. Lord knows it's happened a few times lately. That isn't the point of this thread, though. 

I cannot recall the name of the woman off the top of my head, it's the part where she's talking about the artist wanting to manifest love. He had paintings, that he had painted himself that were conflicting with his desire for love. She advised him to change the style of painting to include him and the situations he wanted to be in, he manifested love by changing his outer world to match his desire.

It got me thinking back to when I struggled to manifest relationships in the past, my life wasn't ready to accommodate a relationship, while I'm not ashamed of my living situation, that'll change, my room wasn't in a state to have another person sleep in it. I didn't have space for another person's clothes, my bedroom furniture is old and on its last legs, I used to mess my space up when I was depressed and despite setting my intention, I would talk to my friends about my past relationships with men going down the pan. 

I know that everyone's situations are different, so I just spoke about it from my viewpoint. If you're struggling to manifest a relationship in any sense, take a look at your outer world and see what could be blocking it. 

What do you suggest we do?

5/08/2018 12:44 pm  #3

Serendipity wrote:

This describes me to a tee at times. When I get down my house ends up looking like a bomb hit because I figure no one visits so they won’t see it. I’m working on making my home a place that I really love and would love to share with someone else. 🙂

5/08/2018 4:59 pm  #4

excalibar wrote:

I don't know your living situation, so I can only really give general advice. It can be anything as simple as keeping your room clean, sleeping on one side of your bed, anything that'll imply that you are sharing space with another person!

LotsofLove wrote:

This describes me to a tee at times. When I get down my house ends up looking like a bomb hit because I figure no one visits so they won’t see it. I’m working on making my home a place that I really love and would love to share with someone else. 🙂

I'm living with my parents at the moment, so I'm just working on having a nice place for my person to stay. We'll be going out a lot anyway but it's nice to come home to a made bed! 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

5/08/2018 5:12 pm  #5

Serendipity wrote:

excalibar wrote:

I don't know your living situation, so I can only really give general advice. It can be anything as simple as keeping your room clean, sleeping on one side of your bed, anything that'll imply that you are sharing space with another person!

LotsofLove wrote:

I'm living with my parents at the moment, so I'm just working on having a nice place for my person to stay. We'll be going out a lot anyway but it's nice to come home to a made bed! 

I sometimes pretend that I'm sleeping with my boyfriend. (I refer to my sp as my man or my boyfriend) 😉👌🏼❤️🐞

5/09/2018 6:37 am  #6

This is exactly me at the moment, I live alone (apart from my 2 dogs, ones mine and the others my brothers) and I've been so busy with work lately and in truth I've lost interest in my home (there's a long outstanding reason why), I used to keep my home spotless, I had a medical treatment last September which left me with a reoccurring cold because i had no immune system to fight it i was quite poorly. I only started to get better the end of Feb but i still get extremely tired quickly because i don't have a full immune system yet because its still repairing, so i feel i left my house go. Whilst to other people my house is tidy to me its not up to my standard and i feel daunted by how much cleaning i want to do, i know it may sound bad but i've even considered getting a cleaner in to do a deep clean i.e wash walls, skirting boards, clean the cooker etc i know i'd feel so much better then, plus i'd be able to keep on top of it then. I started having a major clear out too of all my clothes and now I've got mountains of bags of clothes i need to sell, take to charity, get rid of and also my auntie knows of a young girl whos getting bullied at school because of her clothes so i want to sort some out for her. My garden was like a jungle, it's to much for me to do but i know a chap who's a gardener he chargers me next to nothing to do it, so he came yesterday and did my garden because of how bad the garden was i gave him double what he normally charged. 

The way i feel at the moment i'd be too embarrassed for my SP to visit me, i feel so anxious and daunted about the tasks at my house. On top of that I'm so self conscious about how i look, i feel i look old and scrutinize every picture of me to the point i get upset and if i do see an ok picture of me i'll start asking my mum why don't i look like that and she'll say 'but that is you', so many of my family and friends have said to me they wished i saw what they see. 2 of my my friends they don't really know each other but they both sent me the same quote about how I've got the perfect ...... within a day of each other. 

I know i'm damaging my manifesting and really need to give my head a good wobble!!

Board footera