Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/07/2018 6:53 am  #1

Ignoring the past

Hey guys,

I’ve been trying really hard to focus positively on the relationship I have with my ex but sometimes it all becomes a bit much and I end up doubting LOA. I’ve been having an issue with believing he can start acting more loving towards me, he doesn’t have a great track record (there’s been a number of times when he’s ghosted me or cancelled meetings last minute) but I try keep this all in perspective, firstly because of his chaotic busy timetable and secondly because I know one of the beliefs I’ve been struggling with is being first best and important. My mum just had a harsh talk with me where she said that it was never going to happen, I needed to move on and that he doesn’t care about me and doesn’t treat me properly. This was difficult for me to hear as this is everything I’ve been trying not to focus on and to disable those worries in my head, and she doesn’t understand LOA so it would be difficult to explain to her. It’s now set me off worrying that he’s never going to change, or if he can change through the LOA that I won’t be able to align with how I desire him to treat me enough for it to work. Does anyone have any advice? In a little bit of a mess right now 😂

Thanks,

Angel xo

5/07/2018 7:54 am  #2

Re: Ignoring the past

My advice is maybe try not to look at it as such a complicated thing. As you know, what happened in the past doesn’t matter at all. If there are specific memories that still really bother you, try revision on them. What your mother said was hurtful, but just remember she doesn’t understand LOA. It’s better to keep things involving this to yourself for that reason. If you can imagine being in a relationship with him, that means it exists. Everything you can imagine exists and can be made manifest. Of course you have the option to believe it doesn’t exist, is really hard to obtain, or even impossible, but it will still go on existing elsewhere in consciousness as one of the possibilities for you to experience if you choose to connect with it and manifest it. Just focus on having that relationship right now. What would it look like? Feel like? There’s nothing else to worry about. When you’re convinced it’s yours, everything else works itself out.

5/07/2018 8:40 am  #3

I get the same talk from my family. It's hard, especially when they don't know the loa either.
I think fizzy gave some very good advice.
I also think you should repeat affirmations to yourself- have you been doing this?
For example "me and ? are in a loving committed relationship"
" me and ? " are getting married.
Etc.
I hope it works out for you. Mine still hasn't worked out, but the first time (and only time) he came back this is what I did.

5/09/2018 3:20 am  #4

I also find it difficult to let go of the past.

5/13/2018 5:49 am  #5

Leave the past. Just forgive and love otherwise you will lose him. Let him feel that you forgive and love him.

That's what I did the first and only time my SP came back.
If you don't forgive him what is the point of trying to manifest the relationship back?

5/16/2018 7:31 pm  #6

Thank you so much for all your advice guys ❤️ It’s really helped. I’m definitely not bringing him up with anyone who doesn’t know LOA and not taking to heart their harsh judgements and opinions on what I should be doing! As for ignoring his past mistakes, the only thing still holding me back is the hurt I have towards some of his more recent actions and trying to forgive him so that I can eliminate these negative feelings, as I feel they are just unnecessarily weighing me down. I’ve set the intention to forgive him (getting an apology and an explanation from him would be nice too! 😂) as right now I have this feeling that the reason things feel like a struggle is because I’m still holding onto the hurt.

Any advice any of you have on this would be much appreciated! Sending love and light 💕

Angel xo

5/16/2018 8:30 pm  #7

Angel_0199 wrote:

Thank you so much for all your advice guys ❤️ It’s really helped. I’m definitely not bringing him up with anyone who doesn’t know LOA and not taking to heart their harsh judgements and opinions on what I should be doing! As for ignoring his past mistakes, the only thing still holding me back is the hurt I have towards some of his more recent actions and trying to forgive him so that I can eliminate these negative feelings, as I feel they are just unnecessarily weighing me down. I’ve set the intention to forgive him (getting an apology and an explanation from him would be nice too! 😂) as right now I have this feeling that the reason things feel like a struggle is because I’m still holding onto the hurt.

Any advice any of you have on this would be much appreciated! Sending love and light 💕

Angel xo

Try the ho'oponopono prayer. It worked a treat for me. It only took a few minutes with long lasting results, but you have to say it with sincerity, like you mean it, not just repeat the words. There are many different youtube videos of how to do this.

Revision has also worked very well for me - going back in time in my imagination and hearing my SP say what I'd wanted him to say rather than things he had actually said.

Last edited by Cynthia (5/16/2018 8:47 pm)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

5/17/2018 11:55 am  #8

Ho'oponono changes your feelings. Does it also change the SP's feelings towards you?

Board footera