Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/04/2018 2:04 pm  #1

Back after a while.

Hey guys. Some of you may remember me and if you’re new, you may not. Well I left for a While just because I had so much going on in my life and it’s been fun however I got news for you and some new advice which I also learned.

Some of you will know I attracted back my ex using law of attraction. However since then, we’ve split up. This is not negative and it doesn’t mean it won’t work for others who are trying to attract back their ex. I guess I just had a subconscious belief that maybe he wasn’t right for me. I’m not sure. We split and I met someone else. Someone who is 100 times more fun to be around and a lot more caring. This new guy has independence, a job, and he’s just a really nice funny guy. My ex was too much of a mummy’s boy who didn’t want any responsibility in life. I think now I’ve met my perfect match. We have more in common and I attracted him by NOT MAKING HIM THE CENTRE OF MY UNIVERSE. This basically means I put myself first and my interest before his. I loved myself and projected self love. I wasn’t prepared to change anything in order to impress him and yet I still attracted him. Since then I’ve moved house. Got a new job and learnt loads more. I learnt where I was going wrong and I changed all that. As much as I love my new boyfriend I will always put myself first. This is my life and I am here for me and only me.

Remember anything is possible and the best things take time. I’m happy and so should you be 😊 I’ll try to get back on here more often.

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.  

5/04/2018 3:47 pm  #2

Re: Back after a while.

Thanks very much for the update and welcome back.

5/05/2018 2:06 am  #3

Witchtable wrote:

Thanks very much for the update and welcome back.

Your welcome. I will continue to post more as I’ve learnt a hell of a lot more.

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.  

5/05/2018 7:50 am  #4

That's nice. Looking forward to that. I am attracting my SP back.

5/05/2018 10:20 am  #5

Glad to hear you are back! And, wishing you the best in your relationship and successes!

Veronica xxoo

jensherratt wrote:

Hey guys. Some of you may remember me and if you’re new, you may not. Well I left for a While just because I had so much going on in my life and it’s been fun however I got news for you and some new advice which I also learned.

Some of you will know I attracted back my ex using law of attraction. However since then, we’ve split up. This is not negative and it doesn’t mean it won’t work for others who are trying to attract back their ex. I guess I just had a subconscious belief that maybe he wasn’t right for me. I’m not sure. We split and I met someone else. Someone who is 100 times more fun to be around and a lot more caring. This new guy has independence, a job, and he’s just a really nice funny guy. My ex was too much of a mummy’s boy who didn’t want any responsibility in life. I think now I’ve met my perfect match. We have more in common and I attracted him by NOT MAKING HIM THE CENTRE OF MY UNIVERSE. This basically means I put myself first and my interest before his. I loved myself and projected self love. I wasn’t prepared to change anything in order to impress him and yet I still attracted him. Since then I’ve moved house. Got a new job and learnt loads more. I learnt where I was going wrong and I changed all that. As much as I love my new boyfriend I will always put myself first. This is my life and I am here for me and only me.

Remember anything is possible and the best things take time. I’m happy and so should you be 😊 I’ll try to get back on here more often.

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

5/05/2018 1:40 pm  #6

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us  

5/05/2018 8:06 pm  #7

Welcome back, Jen!
Looking forward to future posts! 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

5/06/2018 9:35 am  #8

How long did it take you to attract him back

5/06/2018 9:45 am  #9

Berry wrote:

How long did it take you to attract him back

She talked about her process here. ​http://veronicaloa.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=5480

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

6/29/2018 11:45 pm  #10

Hey. Nice to see you Jen!

The Universe is your playground.

Board footera