Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/03/2018 11:18 pm  #1

I don't know what happened :(

Hello Fellow Manifesters,

Omg, I am so heart broken right now. I was Manifesting my Specific person and we were doing so well, I Affirmed, Visualized, got these excited feelings and senses.I was Meditating, I was getting amazing signs and Angel Numbers, then all of a sudden my specific person I was Manifesting a relationship with emailed me and said he wanted to be with his ex who had cheated on him.

I don't know what happened, I don't know what the Universe is saying

5/04/2018 12:15 am  #2

Re: I don't know what happened :(

PandaKoalaBearsForever wrote:

Omg, I am so heart broken right now. I was Manifesting my Specific person and we were doing so well, I Affirmed, Visualized, got these excited feelings and senses.I was Meditating, I was getting amazing signs and Angel Numbers, then all of a sudden my specific person I was Manifesting a relationship with emailed me and said he wanted to be with his ex who had cheated on him.

Forget about 'amazing signs and angel numbers.' That means nothing. Neither does feeling excited. The feeling that Neville talked about was not emotional, it was the feeling of having your desire right now, believing that you have it right now. You also have to give it enough time and disregard any current outer conditions that contradict your desire. There is no universe outside yourself. The universe is you.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

5/04/2018 12:47 am  #3

But he told me it will not workout between us, not now, and not in the future.

5/04/2018 12:54 am  #4

But he told me it will not workout between us, not now, and not in the future.

People say things all the time. It doesn't mean they mean them or if they do mean them at the time that they won't change their minds. It's a matter of what your belief is, not what he has said. You are the creator of your reality. If you believe the relationship is yours and maintain that belief and imagine the ideal relationship with this person as if you already have it now, ignoring any contradictory appearances in the outside world, and give it enough time and be patient, it will be yours. It's really up to you.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

5/04/2018 9:37 am  #5

Cynthia wrote:

Forget about 'amazing signs and angel numbers.' That means nothing. Neither does feeling excited. The feeling that Neville talked about was not emotional, it was the feeling of having your desire right now, believing that you have it right now. You also have to give it enough time and disregard any current outer conditions that contradict your desire. There is no universe outside yourself. The universe is you.

I still don't get what Neville means by that. What feelings should one have about having the desire right now? I know that we need to just believe and have faith and go about our day and don't have fears and have fun and be happy with the now. But, that is what I am doing but I don't feel as if I am in the relationship I want or job that i want. I do enjoy life and believe I will get what I want and I watch my thoughts and self talk but the feeling part I still find it harder to grasp. 

5/04/2018 10:19 am  #6

collie wrote:

I still don't get what Neville means by that. What feelings should one have about having the desire right now? I know that we need to just believe and have faith and go about our day and don't have fears and have fun and be happy with the now. But, that is what I am doing but I don't feel as if I am in the relationship I want or job that i want. I do enjoy life and believe I will get what I want and I watch my thoughts and self talk but the feeling part I still find it harder to grasp. 

Maybe I can help with this. You know when you are in a relationship with someone and you go out shopping with a friend and see something while out that your significant other would like? Obviously the thought you would have is “so and so would like this, I should tell him about it later”. Or if you go to a restaurant you think they would like. Or think about taking a vacation with them. Through thinking that you’ll tell them about it later, you are living from it. Living as though you already have the relationship. That’s the feeling you need to have. It’s not based on feeling any sort of emotion. You can feel sad and still feel that your SP is your significant other, right? It’s purely about feeling like you have something already and thinking from that position even while you have emotions of happiness, sadness, etc. You just don’t want to feel sadness BECAUSE you don’t have your desire. That would be going against living from it.

5/04/2018 10:30 am  #7

Fizzy, thank you. That makes sense finally. Thank you!!!
Of course we sometimes get sad about certain things even when in a relationship and it can be something totally unrelated to your sp. I understand the feeling part now
I sometimes think that I need to walk around on a constant high coz I am with my sp or coz I have my dream job  . So, basically when I do think of my sp or job so it must be from a place of just knowing that it is mine already..in my reality. But, honestly, lately I find myself thinking less of my sp and just enjoying the now..just being happy and focusing on what I am doing now. Richard Dotts book 95-5 made me realise how important that is while remaining faithful and believing and enjoying life. 

5/04/2018 10:50 am  #8

collie wrote:

Fizzy, thank you. That makes sense finally. Thank you!!!
Of course we sometimes get sad about certain things even when in a relationship and it can be something totally unrelated to your sp. I understand the feeling part now
I sometimes think that I need to walk around on a constant high coz I am with my sp or coz I have my dream job  . So, basically when I do think of my sp or job so it must be from a place of just knowing that it is mine already..in my reality. But, honestly, lately I find myself thinking less of my sp and just enjoying the now..just being happy and focusing on what I am doing now. Richard Dotts book 95-5 made me realise how important that is while remaining faithful and believing and enjoying life. 

You’re welcome

Yes, exactly. It’s good to feel “natural” about your desire. I mean, if you had your SP right now, would you be walking around excited or happy all the time? No. We go through different emotions all the time. You would most likely be feeling generally good that your SP is yours, but you also wouldn’t be excited about it after a while because it’s a normal, natural thing to you.

5/04/2018 10:57 am  #9

I totally understand now. Thank you. Exactly, at first you are happy with getting what you want and maybe feel excited but after a few days it just feels normal. 

Board footera