Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/29/2018 4:07 am  #11

Re: Got the call!

QuanaRamira wrote:

Two weeks ago (5 weeks after starting the 25 day challenge) my beloved called! Out of the blue, when I least expected it. We had a wonderful conversation, his energy felt great, and he said much of what I had imagined in visualization. It was pretty incredible and I cried with joy after, yes because he called, but mostly because I DID IT! (Mind you it had been 3 months since we last spoke.) My only question: He has a new phone number due to losing his previous phone. When he called he called from his friend's phone, not his new number. So, I understand that there's some old energy in contacting me from HIS phone. When we initially broke last fall, I did a bunch of stuff wrong, got needy, etc. But since then I've been working on myself, self love, LOA stuff, leaving him be, etc. I have recently adjusted my affirmations and visualizing to include him contacting me from HIS phone next. Do you think it would be interfering to text his friend to suggest to my guy to contact me from his own phone or allow the Universe to handle it? I'm thinking it's the latter but wasn't sure.

Congratulations on your success!! It’s wonderful! Don’t pay attention to those who want to take away from your positive achievement! Perhaps some people just haven’t been taught manners on how to deliver a message in a decent way :/

In regards to asking your friend, I think your gut instinct to leave it to the Universe to allow him to text you from his own number is a better option

4/30/2018 12:32 pm  #12

Frodojr wrote:

Congratulations on your success!! It’s wonderful! Don’t pay attention to those who want to take away from your positive achievement!

I just read through everything and wonder who exactly is trying to take away from the OP’s positive achievement? Everyone who has given advice on this thread has had real success with working with the LOA in the past and is genuinely willing to help others do the same. Maybe it would’ve been better if they all would have said congratulations and given no further advice? Because everything that was said is actually very beneficial, if you’d only take the time to read and understand it.

4/30/2018 1:53 pm  #13

fizzy wrote:

Frodojr wrote:

Congratulations on your success!! It’s wonderful! Don’t pay attention to those who want to take away from your positive achievement!

I just read through everything and wonder who exactly is trying to take away from the OP’s positive achievement? Everyone who has given advice on this thread has had real success with working with the LOA in the past and is genuinely willing to help others do the same. Maybe it would’ve been better if they all would have said congratulations and given no further advice? Because everything that was said is actually very beneficial, if you’d only take the time to read and understand it.

I see you yourself are one of those people who can’t write without trying to be condescending. No wonder you missed why it wasn’t very nice the way they spoke.
There are ways to give advice, and that isn’t through snide, patronising remarks. If someone wants to truly help,they wouldn’t feel the need to be negative about it.

4/30/2018 2:10 pm  #14

Frodojr wrote:

fizzy wrote:

Frodojr wrote:

I see you yourself are one of those people who can’t write without trying to be condescending. No wonder you missed why it wasn’t very nice the way they spoke.
There are ways to give advice, and that isn’t through snide, patronising remarks. If someone wants to truly help,they wouldn’t feel the need to be negative about it.

TRYING to be condescending? What reason would I have to do that? What would I be gaining from it? I see no point in being that way to others and I always try to be as authentic and polite as possible. But ok.

I myself have received help from everyone who responded with advice. They spoke to me in the same ways and I was never once offended. Instead, I was grateful and learned quite a bit. They actually took the time to explain things thoroughly and tell me where I was wrong. Anyone who takes time out of their day to do that is truly trying to help.

Last edited by fizzy (4/30/2018 2:11 pm)

4/30/2018 2:14 pm  #15

Frodojr wrote:

fizzy wrote:

Frodojr wrote:

You really need to look inside yourself and ask yourself what it is about you that you see snide, patronising remarks where they don't exist.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

4/30/2018 2:16 pm  #16

fizzy wrote:

Frodojr wrote:

fizzy wrote:

TRYING to be condescending? What reason would I have to do that? What would I be gaining from it? I see no point in being that way to others and I always try to be as authentic and polite as possible. But ok.

I myself have received help from everyone who responded with advice. They spoke to me in the same ways and I was never once offended. Instead, I was grateful and learned quite a bit. They actually took the time to explain things thoroughly and tell me where I was wrong. Anyone who takes time out of their day to do that is truly trying to help.

Polite? Your comment was far off from being remotely polite.

Just because YOU didn’t feel offended,doesn’t make it ok. If someone says they’re offended, the way to go about it is to say sorry and move on,not be even more rude.
Not sure why it’s such a hard concept to grasp that you can make a point and help someone without being negative and rude.
And I’m not even sure why you’re replying to me,trying to bring more negative,since this is really pointless. I was talking to the OP.

4/30/2018 2:20 pm  #17

Cynthia wrote:

Frodojr wrote:

fizzy wrote:

You really need to look inside yourself and ask yourself what it is about you that you see snide, patronising remarks where they don't exist.

If you cannot read tones in messages that is a shame, but majority of people can. This look inside yourself try was cute though thanks for brightening up my day even more,person whom I didn’t address.

4/30/2018 2:23 pm  #18

Frodojr wrote:

Just because YOU didn’t feel offended,doesn’t make it ok. If someone says they’re offended, the way to go about it is to say sorry and move on,not be even more rude.
Not sure why it’s such a hard concept to grasp that you can make a point and help someone without being negative and rude.
And I’m not even sure why you’re replying to me,trying to bring more negative,since this is really pointless. I was talking to the OP.

Not even remotely polite? Well, I guess all that was missing were a few swear words and remarks about why I’m better than you, then.....?

All I was asking you originally was who was trying to bring OP down. Because that wasn’t the case. But everything I say is apparently negative and shocking, so there’s no point in continuing any further.

4/30/2018 2:39 pm  #19

fizzy wrote:

Frodojr wrote:

Not even remotely polite? Well, I guess all that was missing were a few swear words and remarks about why I’m better than you, then.....?

All I was asking you originally was who was trying to bring OP down. Because that wasn’t the case. But everything I say is apparently negative and shocking, so there’s no point in continuing any further.

Not swearing at someone isn’t being polite, it’s a basic conversation standard...

I’m glad we agree on how pointless this was. Hope you have a fantastic evening (or day depending on where you are)

4/30/2018 2:48 pm  #20

Frodojr wrote:

Not swearing at someone isn’t being polite, it’s a basic conversation standard...

I’m glad we agree on how pointless this was. Hope you have a fantastic evening (or day depending on where you are)

Swearing is definitely something that can be labeled as “impolite”. I’ve been on other forums where people swear all the time.

Board footera