Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/28/2018 5:45 am  #1

Interpreting signs

So I asked for some guidance on a topic and I really feel like I have received a lot of signs but I'm not really sure how to interpret them. I mean, I am unsure if I should do this thing that I asked guidance about or not. Kind of confused, any thoughts?

4/28/2018 6:03 am  #2

Re: Interpreting signs

I know that a lot of people talk about signs, but imho there is nothing like that. Neville said "Signs follow, they do not proceed". You asked for signs because you were unsure and didn't know what to do. Those signs reflect perfectly where you are by leaving you unsure and confused. Whatever "sign" you see, it's always a reflection of your current state of being.
If you could give a little more details, it would be easier to help you with it.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

4/28/2018 6:17 am  #3

Neville actually said 'Signs follow, they do not precede' (meaning come before), otherwise I agree with what Sanshi said about signs.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

4/28/2018 7:41 am  #4

Cynthia wrote:

Neville actually said 'Signs follow, they do not precede' (meaning come before), otherwise I agree with what Sanshi said about signs.

Yeah, just my lack of English skills.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

4/28/2018 11:07 am  #5

Sanshi wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Your English skills are pretty good. They're much better than my Japanese, which is almost non-existent. I know a phrase or two, but that's about it.
Β 

4/28/2018 2:29 pm  #6

mb16 wrote:

So I asked for some guidance on a topic and I really feel like I have received a lot of signs but I'm not really sure how to interpret them. I mean, I am unsure if I should do this thing that I asked guidance about or not. Kind of confused, any thoughts?

In my opnion if you don't know the meaning of a sign it's not a sign.

In my experience signs are clear indications of either your desire unfolding or a reply to guidance you have asked for.

Whether you believe in God, another deity or you inner guidance - consider that all are giving forces. They are there to give you what you desire - so if u ask for a sign or ask for guidance - u will receive it in a manner that you understand.

It's also why you have to practice being open and ready to receive. When you are open whatever unfolds in front of you does so with clarity and u won't have to hang around asking the meaning of it. Go with you gut feeling and u will know what it means.

4/28/2018 3:05 pm  #7

Cynthia wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Your English skills are pretty good. They're much better than my Japanese, which is almost non-existent. I know a phrase or two, but that's about it.
Β 

Arigatou. I can't really brag about my Japanese skills either.

4/28/2018 3:18 pm  #8

Sanshi wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

Β 

Β 
Oh. I thought I saw you saying that you spoke Japanese. I thought Japanese was your first language and English a second one. That's why I said that. I do know some German, but I'm not great at it.

Last edited by Cynthia (4/28/2018 3:27 pm)

4/28/2018 3:36 pm  #9

I agree with what the others have said.

Cynthia wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Β 

Β 
Oh. I thought I saw you saying that you spoke Japanese. I thought Japanese was your first language and English a second one. That's why I said that. I do know some German, but I'm not great at it.

I was in German Honor Society in high school. But, still not great at it.  (lol)
Β 

4/28/2018 3:59 pm  #10

fizzy wrote:

I agree with what the others have said.

Cynthia wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

Β 

I was in German Honor Society in high school. But, still not great at it. (lol)
Β 

I was the best student in my German class when I was in school, but that didn't make me great at it.
Β 

Last edited by Cynthia (4/28/2018 3:59 pm)

Board footera