Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/26/2018 2:15 pm  #1

Dream Job & Salary Raise Manifestation Success Story!

I am a 21 year old from the U.S. and I am currently a senior graduating from undergraduate business college this year. And this is how I manifested my dream job and salary.ย ย 

Anyhow, my story goes like this...(warning, it's a long story lol).ย ย 

My campus is located right next to downtown in my state. It's where all of the skyscrapers and prestigious companies are at. When I first walked into campus, I remember looking at downtown from a view in a building on my campus and told myself that those buildings are where I am going to end up at and that I was going to have a salary higher than the average graduating salary. Throughout my first two years of college, I struggled to find an internship that would lead me to a full-time job. I didn't have an internship my freshman year and was lucky to find a mediocre internship my sophomore year after being rejected more than 5 times by other companies. All my other friends and classmates around me got the internships they wanted so easily. I thought to myself, with experiences like this, how would I ever reach the goal ever working in a building in downtown?ย ย 

It was then my Junior year of college, I remember applying to every internship I qualified for including the prestigious ones. Of course, I wanted to be accepted by the prestigious companies, but I didn't expect anything in return. I then somehow got accepted by one of the prestigious companies and passed all 3 rounds of interviews. I beat my own friends! I got the internship I had always dreamed of. I made over $10,000 in 3 months during that internship. After that, I received my full-time offer at the same prestigious company. They then flew me to Florida in an all inclusive resort as a congratulations gift too. I was so happy! I got the dream job I desired and deserved.ย ย 

They sent me my full-time offer letter with the salary of $58,000 in Late August/Early September 2017. I was grateful for the job but was honestly a bit disappointed with the salary amount. I wanted to find ways to negotiate a higher salary but I didn't have another offer or anything to fight for a raise. I eventually accepted the the offer with the salary that they offered and was grateful for it. I told myself to be proud that my salary was slightly higher than the average salary for most graduates. My mom and my uncle praised me for the salary amount and told me that they were proud of me. My oldest sister mentioned that I too was going to start off with a higher salary than her too. So, what was disappointment to me became acceptance and gratitude for what I had now. When anyone asked of my salary, I proudly mentioned the number. This was the time same exact time my boyfriend/partner of 2 years broke up with me. As you can imagine, I was heartbroken and was sad. Lots of negative vibrations...I was crying nearly everyday still. When I was desperately searching up ways to reconcile with my boyfriend, I stumbled upon LOA and the secret. I downloaded the sample book and read the passage on wealth. It was the part how a man feared of losing his money lost it, but then was able to gain it all back again with his thoughts. That was the end of the sample for the book. Literally, less than a minute of finishing the passage on wealth, a random phone number rang. I picked up and it was the company that I accepted my full-time offer at! They called telling me that they were going to send me a new offer letter with a salary raise. And it wasn't just a few thousand dollars raise. It was $12,000!! This meant that my new salary was $70,000. My dream starting salary. I couldn't believe it. Me. A 21 year old, who was feeling the lowest in her life, had lots of negativity on her mind about herself, a girl that fights depression and anxiety everyday, and someone that didn't have anything to justify for the raise got a raise before I even started my job. So, it proves that it's ok to feel low and sad when it comes to manifesting things. Don't conceal your feelings. I didn't even have to negotiate for my raise. It was just given to me before I even started my job. lย I literally did nothing. Believe in the Universe!ย ย 

After that experience, I became a full believer of LOA. Now, I am still working on LOA to attract back my partner. I hope to share a reconciliation story of my partner soon too. Attracting my person seems a bit more difficult than this (it's been about 6/7 months), but I know that if I was able to attract a big thing like my salary, then I can attract back my relationship. Lately, it's been hard to keep up my hope and trust in LOA and the Universe, but I'm joining this forum to keep up my hope and to support those that need it too. ย 

Last edited by hopeful.h (3/26/2018 2:17 pm)

4/04/2018 3:55 pm  #2

Re: Dream Job & Salary Raise Manifestation Success Story!

That's some cool stuff!

4/04/2018 4:55 pm  #3

Thank you!

I think the main point about this story is that you are still able to manifest great things even when you don't feel 100% great and very depressed. I think people freak out when they feel negative and it makes them think that if they feel negative then their manifestation and desires go away. I did this for awhile until I remembered my own story. lolย 

4/05/2018 2:08 am  #4

Well done you ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

4/05/2018 2:19 am  #5

hopeful.h wrote:

Thank you!

I think the main point about this story is that you are still able to manifest great things even when you don't feel 100% great and very depressed. I think people freak out when they feel negative and it makes them think that if they feel negative then their manifestation and desires go away. I did this for awhile until I remembered my own story. lolย 

That's a good point. And it's because they are not understanding the mechanics of delibrate creation. And this is a great example of how it works.

When I read her story I see a person who had a strong belief that her salary would be high. She saw herself with a high salary - she had staked claim on a higher salary. And when she was presented with a lower salary - she simply gave gratitude and moved on.

Manifesting comes from the intensity of your desire and your belief that it can manifest. To me the disappointment she first displayed wasn't defeat but defiance. And there is a big difference.

Once you change your mindset to "I will have. I can have" away from "I wish I could have" - manifesting will come with ease.

4/10/2018 2:00 pm  #6

Update:ย OMG. Today, I just received an additional $7,500 signing bonus to my contract. Making my salary $77,500!! Another big success in my manifestation!!!ย 

The more grateful you are for what you have, the more you will receive. ย 

4/10/2018 2:08 pm  #7

Congratulationsย 

4/11/2018 11:52 am  #8

Thank you all!

4/26/2018 10:10 am  #9

I am watching the video to this on YouTube.

Board footera