Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/25/2018 4:22 pm  #1

Day 25

Hello Guys!
Yesterday was day 25 of the challenge and i didnt get my ex back
Im disapointed and feel down, i had great hopes.
I m willing to do the challenge all over again.
Can you please help me with some tips? Things to avoud? Things that can slow down the manifestation?
I have already watched all veronicas 25 videos about the challenge, but i guess i can benfit from an extra help.
Please share your experience and tips

Thanks
Much love

Please Send some Love and Positive Energy my way
I am Grateful

4/25/2018 4:55 pm  #2

Re: Day 25

I think that Veronica mentioned more than once that it doesn't have to happen within 25 days.

The thing is..your chances to do the right things without understanding what you are doing are very very low and reading your post shows that you are pretty new to this and are lacking a deeper understanding. I think the first step is really to get a grasp on how this works. Be very selective about the sources though. I would suggest to test everything you read and discard what doesn't work for you. Many people keep carrying around the stuff that has never worked for them, but for other people. The ultimate goal is always to build belief. How you can do that depends on you and can even vary from desire to desire. So start studying the teachers that were around many many years before The Secret came out. I personally like Neville, but there are others that have basically the same message and are maybe easier to understand in the beginning. Just try to figure out what works for you and what doesn't. LoA isn't a quick fix for your problems.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

Board footera