Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/24/2018 8:58 pm  #1

Need positive vibes!!

I just need positive vibes guys.. im supposed to be getting a second chance but its really slow..unblocking should be easy right same as blocking

4/25/2018 1:34 am  #2

Re: Need positive vibes!!

Yes. Please don't about the block at all.
Instead think about what ylu can do better for yourself.
The you will get unblocked before you know it.
Sending you lots of great vibes. Go gal, you can do it.

4/25/2018 2:02 am  #3

Didn't you mention you were anxious? You have to work on that first. LoA isn't about what you want. It really doesn't care at all. It's just reflecting you and to change the reflection, you have to change yourself.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

4/25/2018 9:58 am  #4

Sanshi wrote:

Didn't you mention you were anxious? You have to work on that first. LoA isn't about what you want. It really doesn't care at all. It's just reflecting you and to change the reflection, you have to change yourself.

I was very anxious for many things. Youre right I got to start working on myself again I was doing so well when I first started this then had few bad days and then a chance to straighten things out and now im like this. You guys are all great. I got in the bad habit of checking to see if it was undone after we hung out and veronica specifically said dont do that. I got to learn to not send so much over texting ...bad.. I didnt think it was that much even.. but im passing on what I know maybe it will help you guys out. I made a promise id wait to be texted first if it got undone lesson learned.

4/25/2018 10:35 am  #5

It's not so much about the texting itself. If you were completely confident that everything is fine and that he will reply and be happy about the contact or is waiting for your message, but you aren't. Else there were no need to attract him back. I know where you are coming from. I was there too in the beginning and still sometimes fall back. You are aware that you are creating your reality, then something happens (you get to speak to him) and then you put again all your hopes in outside reality and hope that it will somehow will work out without you doing something for it. But believe me, that never worked for me - not once, and I did it a lot. It's always about what you believe and expect, there is no other way for things to happen. And when you are anxious, it's a clear sign that what you will encounter within the next days or weeks won't be what you want to encounter. It's best to adress it the moment anxiety comes up and not waiting in hope that it won't manifest - it will, always. I didn't comment on your last post, because I had pointed that out and I didn't want to bring you down unnecessarily and kinda hoped that you have some belief somewhere deep down that could counteract your fear, but when people write that they are anxious about something the outcome in most cases is what they don't want.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

Board footera