Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/22/2018 12:26 am  #1

Message from Veronica - April 18th 2018

Look forward to some new videos soon! I have a great one about signs that should be released in a few days.  As well as some long awaited manifesting money videos, and more on self love.

I'm always open to ideas! So, feel free to leave comments here or email me at VeronicaIsles@gmail.com

I want to make videos that make people feel hope and happiness Life is an abundant place filled with new experiences to be made Know that your life can become anything you dream it to be.  Just make sure to take time to dream it in :D

The Universe is always listening

Veronica xxoo

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

4/22/2018 2:42 am  #2

Re: Message from Veronica - April 18th 2018

I would like a video about unexpected things : how should we react when something happens and it is the opposite of what we want..  How to keep faith in real bad circumstances..  Thanks

4/22/2018 6:18 am  #3

Milk&Honey wrote:

I would like a video about unexpected things : how should we react when something happens and it is the opposite of what we want.. How to keep faith in real bad circumstances.. Thanks

Good idea for sure.

4/22/2018 6:20 am  #4

VeronicaAdmin wrote:

Look forward to some new videos soon! I have a great one about signs that should be released in a few days.  As well as some long awaited manifesting money videos, and more on self love.

I'm always open to ideas! So, feel free to leave comments here or email me at VeronicaIsles@gmail.com

I want to make videos that make people feel hope and happiness Life is an abundant place filled with new experiences to be made Know that your life can become anything you dream it to be.  Just make sure to take time to dream it in :D

The Universe is always listening

Veronica xxoo

Could you do a video regarding long distance relationship. Some specific things one can do related to that, please?

Board footera