Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/21/2018 12:32 pm  #1

Update and feeling lost.

Hey guys..Its been awhile since I posted..nothing really new here... still in same boat.. Got invited to go to a pub crawl with the person I was trying to attract back with law of attraction but now I dont know if I want to go..I dont really drink or anything and have anxiety about it for some reason...right now im like why did I put all this effort into someone. Anyone ever ended up feeling like that after doing so much work? What gives???

4/21/2018 5:27 pm  #2

Re: Update and feeling lost.

I’ve never felt like this, but if you’re feeling this way then do you really want this person? It almost sounds like you’re disappointed with what you’ve manifested. If you’re anxious about going to that event, I personally wouldn’t go. Maybe your true desires lie elsewhere.

4/21/2018 6:23 pm  #3

I agree with fizzy. I wouldn't go while feeling anxious about it.

I think the issue is that you put all that energy in someone and not in yourself. That's kinda missing the point and can be very draining after a while. It's understandable that you question why you are doing it. Give it a little time and then you will be clear about what you want. You don't have a time limit. You can decide anytime and you can change your mind anytime.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

4/22/2018 8:33 am  #4

Sooo I ended up going and facing my anxiety...I had the opportunity to talk to him one on one with the situation of course after a few drinks it made it easy for me to chat. He said he was going to undo it and give me a second chance...he also said give it a few days because he doesnt know how to do it . I dont think hes ever unblocked till now. I was out till one am..I havent done that since new years. I believe things are going to be better and I will get my friend back. But the second time around I'm not going to text much I'm going to wait for one. I just need to change the focus a little
Second time around.. ill definitley keep you guys posted when he actually follows through. So half semi success story. This took a long time to recieve and I definitley learned to be open in all sorts of ways for them to come back.

4/22/2018 10:35 am  #5

smalltowngrl18 wrote:

Sooo I ended up going and facing my anxiety...I had the opportunity to talk to him one on one with the situation of course after a few drinks it made it easy for me to chat. He said he was going to undo it and give me a second chance...he also said give it a few days because he doesnt know how to do it . I dont think hes ever unblocked till now. I was out till one am..I havent done that since new years. I believe things are going to be better and I will get my friend back. But the second time around I'm not going to text much I'm going to wait for one. I just need to change the focus a little
Second time around.. ill definitley keep you guys posted when he actually follows through. So half semi success story. This took a long time to recieve and I definitley learned to be open in all sorts of ways for them to come back.

Heeey, congrats. That's really nice.
How long did it take for you to manifest it?
Sending you lots of good energy.

4/22/2018 11:50 am  #6

Witchtable wrote:

smalltowngrl18 wrote:

Heeey, congrats. That's really nice.
How long did it take for you to manifest it?
Sending you lots of good energy.

Thank you for the positive energy just need for him to figure out on his phone then we coukd talk again. Hes a good friend to have.It took three months to manifest another hang out. Last time all three of us hung out was in january. Originally i was doing to visualizations  from agnes to get a call or text.. but it came in a different way other than a text or call.. so I learned from this to be open in other ways the universe will send. Im so happy. I see this moving forward.

Board footera