Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/27/2017 10:57 pm  #1

Are our exes attracting us back ?

Hey

I have a question. I've been on this site for months now, and I have learned so much. I was wondering since once we release resistance to getting our ex back and fully focusing on them, we get them back. What about the other way around is law of attraction working for them too? For example I reach out to my ex on multiple occasions trying to get him back, and because I have resistance I repel him. Does he have less resistance to me because from his perspective I keep showing up. Because he unlike me isn't attached to the outcome of being with me. Does that make sense ? I feel a bit confused on how loa works on our exes. Are our exes attracting us back by "the path of least resistance"

Last edited by Shayart (8/27/2017 10:59 pm)

8/28/2017 3:12 am  #2

Re: Are our exes attracting us back ?

I see your point.
I actually dont have the answer to this but I can tell you something from my own experience.
I have an ex who is madly in love with me for 4 years.
I doubt he consciously uses loa to attract me back. But I pick up on his vibes. We were on and off contact. I blocked him multiple times because he is so needy and suffocates me. He energrtically tries to get my love. Thats repelling. But frankly, sometimes I do get the urge to contact him. I guess these are times when hes preoccupied with his own stuff instead of obsessing over me.
I am pretty sure I would love to be with him if he worked on his self love so that I dont feel like he is only taking love from me.
I think we influence each other energetically.
Hope that makes sense.

She believed she could, so she did.

8/28/2017 8:14 am  #3

How did you remove doubt about law of attraction? Right now I have a lot of doubts about doing things cause it's like what's the point and I have fears . I'm working to get myself back cause I need that a lot but also just I need to believe too

8/29/2017 3:08 am  #4

I believe they are. We are co creators. We are all connected. We influence each other.

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

4/14/2018 7:16 am  #5

Its basically always a two- way-street.
You influence people around you with your thought projections. And they do too.
If you are the person being needy, desperate trying to suck love out of them they feel the sensation of "not wanting to be with you even though they may not be aple to pinpoint it"
If THEY are needy, desperate, resentful YOU will feel like "naaah, better for me to stay away from that person, kinda draining"
If you change your state and projection the whole dynamic will change and vice versa.
Β 

She believed she could, so she did.

Board footera