Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/13/2018 6:54 am  #1

Can we use this challenge to attract a non-specific person?

My ex is dating someone else and I've started to believe that it may not be healthy for me to focus on attracting him back specifically. What if we're not actually meant to be? Maybe we are? Or maybe there's someone else intended for me?

Do you think we can use this challenge to attract our forever person, whoever they may be? Rather than focusing specifically on our ex? Who knows, maybe it would bring back the ex, or someone even better.Β 

Not sure how it works and curious to hear opinions.

4/13/2018 7:11 am  #2

Re: Can we use this challenge to attract a non-specific person?

I would say so yes. But don't give up on your ex. Nothing is impossible.
Your ex might change his mind. Never doubt yourself. You CAN do it.

4/13/2018 7:40 am  #3

Going general is a good decision. Congratulations for having that wisdom. The quickest route to attract anything is to know that it is done and eagerly expecting it.

Just a few notes to what you wrote. There is nothing like "meant to be", because you create your reality. If it feels bad to think that you aren't meant to be, then that isn't true. But you have the free choice to live that reality anyway, even if it "isn't meant to be lived" from a higher perspective. There is nobody who has intentions for you. There is only you.
And another thing: There is no "forever person". People act according to what you offer them from within. When you think someone is perfect for you and you will stay together forever, then that will be your experience for the moment of course. But the moment you start worrying about them cheating or leaving you are in the process to mold your forever person version of them in the cheating asshole version. It's never about them, it's always about you. So in the end, it doesn't really matter if you go for the old or the new person. What matters is that you take responsibility for everything that happens to you, because you realize that it doesn't happen to but through you. Become clear about what's cause and what's effect. Mind is always cause, reality is always effect. It cannot be any other way. Therefore it doesn't matter who your ex is dating, because the cause is still your mind. Your ex dating isn't the cause for you not getting back together, that's you.

In my experience, it's easy to attract someone new who is perfect for you. The problem is that if you haven't put the effort in before to get clear about how reality works and have practiced it, you will probably end up in the same space again, because you have still the same beliefs which lead to the same fears and the same result. So I wouldn't recommend to make it about the manifestation, but to always make it about yourself.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

4/14/2018 2:23 am  #4

Andromesis wrote:

My ex is dating someone else and I've started to believe that it may not be healthy for me to focus on attracting him back specifically. What if we're not actually meant to be? Maybe we are? Or maybe there's someone else intended for me?

Do you think we can use this challenge to attract our forever person, whoever they may be? Rather than focusing specifically on our ex? Who knows, maybe it would bring back the ex, or someone even better.Β 

Not sure how it works and curious to hear opinions.

Just to comment on part of your post. If the concept of meant to be was real how can anyone create things for themselves as it implies everything is preordained?

Edit: Just seen Sanshi explain it far more detailed than me!

Last edited by PrettyFlamingo (4/14/2018 2:24 am)

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

Board footera