Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/27/2017 5:01 pm  #31

Re: WHOM YOU ADORE, ADORES YOU BACK.

I think this is a good thread to look at  for people 

11/27/2017 10:32 pm  #32

Peralta711 wrote:

My Name is Jesica Peralta , i am from United States, I want to use this golden opportunity to appreciate the great spell caster called LORD MASUKA for helping me get back my relationship with my ex boyfriend, my bf left dumped me for another guy few months ago i really love him so much and my was so hurt my life was shattered without her in my life, one fateful a friend of mine introduce me to this powerful spell caster who i contacted, he performed a powerful spell for me and within 24 hours To my greatest surprise my ex boyfriend came home on his  knees that i should find a place in my heart to forgive him,i was truly astonished and shocked when my ex bf knelt down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back.. I am really short of expressions, and i don't know how much to convey my appreciation to you LORD MASUKA you are a God sent to restore broken relationship. And now i am a joyful man.Email: Via:  lordmasukaspelltemple@hotmail.com      Anyone that is in the same line of problem or having difficulties in there marriages should contact: lordmasukaspelltemple@hotmail.com or call his mobile number +2347053105287  or visit my facebook page   https://web.facebook.com/Lord-Masuka-Spell-Home-291373891376972/

Stop spamming. Topic is still bs.

11/27/2017 10:59 pm  #33

YesIWILL wrote:

Peralta711 wrote:

My Name is Jesica Peralta , i am from United States, I want to use this golden opportunity to appreciate the great spell caster called LORD MASUKA for helping me get back my relationship with my ex boyfriend, my bf left dumped me for another guy few months ago i really love him so much and my was so hurt my life was shattered without her in my life, one fateful a friend of mine introduce me to this powerful spell caster who i contacted, he performed a powerful spell for me and within 24 hours To my greatest surprise my ex boyfriend came home on his  knees that i should find a place in my heart to forgive him,i was truly astonished and shocked when my ex bf knelt down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back.. I am really short of expressions, and i don't know how much to convey my appreciation to you LORD MASUKA you are a God sent to restore broken relationship. And now i am a joyful man.Email: Via:  lordmasukaspelltemple@hotmail.com      Anyone that is in the same line of problem or having difficulties in there marriages should contact: lordmasukaspelltemple@hotmail.com or call his mobile number +2347053105287  or visit my facebook page   https://web.facebook.com/Lord-Masuka-Spell-Home-291373891376972/

I was going to clear these posts but it looks like another mod got there before me, thanks for reporting though!

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

11/27/2017 11:06 pm  #34

I must say I'm feeling more loving and I'm pretty sure he feels the same. Our communication is better as Well!

I am happy and thankful for all of you anf I appreciate all of you.

I am blessed and loved.

LJ + K forever!

11/27/2017 11:08 pm  #35

YesIWILL wrote:

Peralta711 wrote:

I don't think the topic is  bs.... ever since I really started getting my mind right  things started changing for the better       but whenever i get too attached,etc things get bad   but once i pick myself up   it gets back to this 

3/20/2018 11:08 pm  #36

jensherratt wrote:

Whom you adore, adores you back.
"You teach each other your respective responsive vibrations.
In other words, you don't feel any way about anyone without them helping you to feel that way.
Its really co-creation.

We will even go further and bolder and louder and blunter.
If there is someone you don't like, they don't like you either.
We have never seen it any other way.
We have never one time, ever known someone to adore someone that the one they were adoring, didn't adore them back.
Now, some are saying ....... Oh wait, there was that man I once loved with all my heart and he didn't love me back.
And we say, you were offering him insecurity.
You were offering him worry.
It wasn't that pure vibration of love.
When you are tuned in, tapped in, turned on, when you are connected to your source, and holding someone as your object of attention and you are genuinely offering that feeling of love and appreciation, they can't offer you anything else."

-Abraham Hicks!

This confuses people because they don't understand the difference between desire and obsession.

I have said this before, countless times, and I will say it again.
Desire is a two way street. ALWAYS!

So, what's the difference?

DESIRE:
When you have the desire, you feel good about it. You're confident in yourself. You trust that it will be delivered to you by the universe at the correct timing. You don't worry about where it is because you know it already exists. You don't worry about it because you the "how" is the job of the universe. Whenever you think about your desire, you're happy, positive, confident, and excited. Signs and synchronicitys appear all over the place.

OBSESSION:
When you don't fully believe that it is possible to have whatever it is you're asking for. You have doubt and you focus on the lack. You look for signs and get frustrated when they don't appear. You have low self esteem and lack of trust in the universe. You have no confidence. You think you can't have it. You're constantly wondering where it is and when will it happen. You're focusing too much on your current reality. You focus on obstacles. You start questioning whether or not you should give up.

Its really that simple.

I really like and appreciate this post  
Im new to this and am looking to manifest a relationship back with a specific person, although it seems many people feel this way, i made many many embarrassing, needy desperate mistakes/actions and errors during and after our relationship. My question is how can i change an obsession into a desire, do you have any tips/ techniques/advice? Changing obsessing over a person to desiring them 

3/21/2018 12:28 am  #37

Obsessing implies that you almost don't have any life or interests outside of the person. If you had the relationship you wanted, you would be doing and thinking about other things, not obsessing over the person all the time, so it would be good to have more balance in your life. You could set aside some time, perhaps before you go to sleep, to imagine having the relationship as if you have it already and pursue some other interests the rest of the time. Also, forgive yourself for your mistakes.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

4/10/2018 11:42 am  #38

Ok... I have a silly question related to this topic...
How does it really work if you have certain feelings for someone who hardly knows you exist then...?
I have a little crush on someone I only met twice but this person is happily married to someone else. I saw him in a dream a day or two after last time we met. I'm not interested in pursuing this person or breaking up their marriage, I simply admire some of the qualities he possess that I would be looking for in a potential partner. Just wanted to get your opinion since you said that who you admire admires you back and how that's possible if that person hardly knows you :-)

4/10/2018 1:08 pm  #39

Well I'm pleased to know Chris Hemsworth also fancies me!

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

4/10/2018 1:44 pm  #40

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Well I'm pleased to know Chris Hemsworth also fancies me!

Lol this made me laugh

Board footera