Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/01/2017 9:24 am  #1

Bad Dream..Sigh

Blessed day to you all! I could really use some of your advice right now. I have been apart from my love almost a month now and I have been doing visualizations etc. I have been feeling great, hopeful and very connected to him until last night I had such a nightmare. That no matter how I tried to speak he kept packing his suitcase with someone else and ignored me. I cried so much in the dream it felt so real! I know people hold on to good dreams as a sign, but I surely hope this dream is not one! it is incredibly dooming! I would be lying if I said it didnt shake my alignment and I have been feeling so good, which is why I decided to start Veronica's challenge only 4 days ago. If you can provide me on some insight and to help me realign that will be great. I guess we really all do have bad days..I just dont want this to consume me. Love and light to you all!

4/09/2018 5:21 am  #2

Re: Bad Dream..Sigh

Hi there, It is impossible to forget the person you love more than yourself. One of my friend has also suffered this type of condition and he visited to martine-voyance professional who helped him in curing his nightmares and healing his broken heart.

4/09/2018 8:36 am  #3

MiracleMaker wrote:

Blessed day to you all! I could really use some of your advice right now. I have been apart from my love almost a month now and I have been doing visualizations etc. I have been feeling great, hopeful and very connected to him until last night I had such a nightmare. That no matter how I tried to speak he kept packing his suitcase with someone else and ignored me. I cried so much in the dream it felt so real! I know people hold on to good dreams as a sign, but I surely hope this dream is not one! it is incredibly dooming! I would be lying if I said it didnt shake my alignment and I have been feeling so good, which is why I decided to start Veronica's challenge only 4 days ago. If you can provide me on some insight and to help me realign that will be great. I guess we really all do have bad days..I just dont want this to consume me. Love and light to you all!

I know this is a VERY late reply, just seeing the thread now and I just wanted you to know that dreams, from my experience, are just showing you thinks that you fear. I've had my teeth and hair fall out in dreams, sometimes even at the same time.I can safely say that neither scenario has visited me!Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

3/15/2019 5:05 pm  #4

I was having a very strict principal. Once I had a dream about him that he is sitting bending his knees in front of me. Then I sat on his back and he started walking on his knees. It was feeling like I am having a horse ride like a child.

Board footera