Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/28/2018 4:27 pm  #11

Re: My Success Story!

This is awesome!! I'm so happy for you. I look forward to posting my success story too!

4/07/2018 4:59 am  #12

Just wanted to say I spent ages doing meditations and visualisations to try and receive a text message or phone call to which I would manifest a text message....but it would always be negative...maybe it was because I was trying to control the way in which the universe was creating what I had asked for or maybe I still held negative feelings and doubt deep down.
It wasn't until I started to visualise the future I wanted with my person and how it feels to have that amazing and romantic relationship that things started to happen....still with time and patience.... that's also when I started to really feel good and love within my self as well.
Hope this helpsΒ 

4/07/2018 8:59 am  #13

moomin wrote:

Just wanted to say I spent ages doing meditations and visualisations to try and receive a text message or phone call to which I would manifest a text message....but it would always be negative...maybe it was because I was trying to control the way in which the universe was creating what I had asked for or maybe I still held negative feelings and doubt deep down.
It wasn't until I started to visualise the future I wanted with my person and how it feels to have that amazing and romantic relationship that things started to happen....still with time and patience.... that's also when I started to really feel good and love within my self as well.
Hope this helpsΒ 

Β 

Thanks so much for pointing out.
I am doing my very best here as well.

Board footera