Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/03/2018 4:56 am  #1

I've tried literally EVERYTHING! Please help!

So I'm trying to manifest my ex back. I did this successfully a year ago so I have had a lot of experience learning and practicing LOA. Unfortunately, I have been working on it now and nothing seams to be working. I haven't been able to get any contact from him in any way. Although I know, Im doing everything right because for weeks I have been shown signs from the universe and other manifestations have happened.Β  Please help!

4/03/2018 5:21 am  #2

Re: I've tried literally EVERYTHING! Please help!

If you did it successfully a year ago, what happened to him since then? Something's missing here.
Signs follow, they don't precede, and there is no universe outside you. All is within.

Last edited by Cynthia (4/03/2018 5:26 am)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

4/03/2018 5:25 am  #3

I attracted a negative relationship and it was good at first but I had this fear of losing him and of being alone and that cause me to attract those things. I have since gotten rid of these beliefs.

4/03/2018 5:27 am  #4

How long ago did it end, and how long have you been working on attracting him back? What have you been doing exactly? What did you do that worked last time?

Last edited by Cynthia (4/03/2018 5:38 am)

4/03/2018 5:41 am  #5

It ended at the 24th of February and I have been working on it since then and even before then to fix things. I think starting in march I realized my resistance with all the negativity I have had towards myself and him. I practiced self love every day, morning, evening and afternoon. I focused on the love that my friends and family gave me and the love I gave myself. I notice a big change with in my self after practicing all this self love.Β  I have visualized and felt the emotions. I have done scripting and felt all the emotions. I have worked on other resistances like talking with friends and getting them on board with me trying to attract him back. I have been eating healthier and taking care of myself. I have been focusing on other areas of my life such as my career and my passion for photography.

4/03/2018 6:21 am  #6

It's not about feeling emotions. The feeling Neville talked about was not emotional, it was the feeling of having your desire now.  Are you talking about this February just gone? 2018? That's not long, and March just ended.  Self love is fine, but I'm not one of the ones who believe you need it to manifest something. You must have been listening to Agnes Vivarelli. Listen to Neville instead. If you still feel negativity toward your SP, yourself, or the situation, something that really helped me was the ho'oponopono prayer, but you have to feel it and say it like you mean it. It only took a few minutes and had long lasting results. Apart from that, I would read and/or listen to Neville and follow his advice, which is to 'live in the end of the wish fulfilled', which means to imagine the ideal relationship with the person as if you have it right now. When Neville wanted to marry his second wife, all he did, before he went to sleep at night, was to imagine being blissfully happily married to her and what their lives would be like together and then fell asleep. He made a point of saying he didn't bring sex into it. You don't need loads of techniques. It doesn't have to be complicated and difficult. A lady who took his advice, whose story is told in The Law and the Promise, did the same thing successfully. Give it some time to become a better relationship than it was before, be patient, be persistent. I'm sure you want it to be a lot better than it was before, and it could take a bit of time to get rid of the negativity that was a part of it before and to come together again in a more positive way. If you've done it before, you can do it again, but I sense some possible desperation, and desperation pushes things away as effectively as anything so just relax, don't worry, you can do it. I know this works because I did it myself, long before I heard of Neville. I manifested my marriage to my ex-husband just by imagining it, but don't make the mistake I did. Make sure to fill in the important details you want to be a part of the relationship. Don't leave anything to chance like I did. If I knew then what I know now, I could have saved my marriage and made it so much better than it was instead of being divorced for years.
Here is a link to Neville's The Secret of Imagining, which is less than 17 minutes long. It's very helpful in understanding how imagination creates reality.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YccI-t1yojk

Last edited by Cynthia (4/03/2018 6:33 am)

4/03/2018 11:14 am  #7

Thank you so much! This is defiantly helpful you are right!Β 

4/03/2018 4:19 pm  #8

You're very welcome. I hope it's helped.

Board footera