Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/02/2018 7:15 am  #1

What is he experiencing during RS?

Hello, I am new to this forum. I recently met a man that I was very attracted to. However, upon our initial encounter I was not particularly open about my attraction to him - we were at work and I was working him as he had just arrived in country. I didn't feel it would be very professional to be too flirty or obvious. Anyway, upon reflection I think he may have been slightly attracted to me. I have been practicing the RS technique on him for the last month, and just wondered what sort of affect it may have on a POI who may already be slightly attracted to you. 
I know the technique is working, as I have started to attract attention from other men, who either just stand and stare at me and scoot off, or who want to engage with me. Thanks for any insight you may be able to give! 😊

4/02/2018 7:16 am  #2

Re: What is he experiencing during RS?

Although we work for the same employer, we are based on different sites, which are around 5 miles apart, so I don't get to see him around.

4/02/2018 1:39 pm  #3

You'd have to ask him that, I suppose. I wonder why you've chosen to do RS. Don't you want a complete, happy relationship with the person? I personally don't do RS or like it because it puts too much emphasis on a sexual relationship with somebody and you could end up with only having a sexual relationship with the person. That might be all they want of you if that's what you put your emphasis on. I don't know about you, but I want real love with somebody, and the whole works with somebody, not a sexual fling, and if you want more than a sexual fling, I think you should focus on a complete relationship with the person, not RS.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

4/02/2018 2:34 pm  #4

Only he can tell you what he is feeling. I wouldn't give too much thought to it just keep doing what you are doing and let the culmalative effect show itself in time.

@Cynthia RS is just sexual. RI and RS will give you the effect in accordance of how you use it. There are many success stories that show how effective RS/RI is.

4/02/2018 6:24 pm  #5

Cynthia wrote:

You'd have to ask him that, I suppose. I wonder why you've chosen to do RS. Don't you want a complete, happy relationship with the person? I personally don't do RS or like it because it puts too much emphasis on a sexual relationship with somebody and you could end up with only having a sexual relationship with the person. That might be all they want of you if that's what you put your emphasis on. I don't know about you, but I want real love with somebody, and the whole works with somebody, not a sexual fling, and if you want more than a sexual fling, I think you should focus on a complete relationship with the person, not RS.

Β 
Thank you for commenting. You have certainly given me food for thought.  I would like to attract a loving relationship with this man, and I have been practicing  Lanie's PW as well, with no resistance. In fact,  I have had several instances where images of  him have popped in to my mind,  when I wasn't actively thinking of him, where he is being very loving and attentative to me. I will confess though, that I have practiced RS a lot more - probably because I have been single for a very long time, and I am satisfying my own carnal desires.  I have met with absolutely no resistance from my POI when practicing RS, but if he is getting - and pardon the vernacular - sex twice a day (sometimes more) subconsciously, he probably isn't going to to be complaining too much! 😳 I have had a look around Veronica's forum after reading your comment to see what else I could encorporate into my routine and read about visualization.  I have been doing this, without realising, as part of my PW. When I first met this man, my initial interest was in him and his personality. I really felt that I wanted to get to know him. My second was that he was incredibly sexy, and of course I want to experience that side of him too πŸ˜‹. With your advice in mind, I will concentrate more on my visualizing and PW, and dial down on the RS a tad.  Thank you for taking the time to read my question, and for giving me an honest opinion, which may just lead me to manifest a complete, loving and fun relationship with my POI 😊

Last edited by RubyLooToo (4/02/2018 6:27 pm)

4/02/2018 6:44 pm  #6

I'm glad if I helped a bit. Part of your reply made me laugh, you probably know the part I mean. I've actually seen people complain that doing RS ended them up with somebody who only wanted a sexual relationship. I used to do PW, and there's really nothing wrong with the visualisation part, I found that helpful, but I didn't like the attitude of dominating somebody into submission to think and feel things that I or anybody else was remotely putting into him, supposedly. I don't really think you can dominate somebody that way anyway, but it's the attitude that disturbed me. My father was very abusive, controlling, domineering, and oppressive, so I have no desire to dominate anybody or to have them do it to me. Even the suggestion of it bothers me. I much prefer Neville's approach, which he as well as a woman he advised whose story was told in The Law and the Promise, did. It just feels a lot more natural and mutual to me, and it's very simple. All he did, before he went to sleep at night, was to imagine being blissfully happily married to his second wife and imagine the way things would be as if they were already true. He actually stated that he didn't bring sex into it, but they did have a daughter together, so that was obviously a part of their marriage.

Last edited by Cynthia (4/02/2018 7:05 pm)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

4/03/2018 12:28 am  #7

Oasiscalm wrote:

Only he can tell you what he is feeling. I wouldn't give too much thought to it just keep doing what you are doing and let the culmalative effect show itself in time.

@Cynthia RS is just sexual. RI and RS will give you the effect in accordance of how you use it. There are many success stories that show how effective RS/RI is.

Β 
Thank you for replying! 😊 I am going to continue with the techniques, but will spend less time on RS and invest more into the RI or PW as Lanie refers to it. I feel that he is very open to my advances because I have met with absolutely no resistance.  When I start the visualisation he is waiting for me, I  don't have to call out to him. Although as I said to the other lady if he is subconsciously being made love to at least twice a day, he probably isn't going to complain πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž. Still I am approaching this with an open mind, and only do it with feelings of respect, love and a huge dose of fun. 😁

Board footera