Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/02/2018 3:02 am  #1

Why does other people get attracted/Call/Messages/Contact etc

While we are using LOA to get our specific lover back why is that we end up attracting different people too.and if these people are coming agreed that Its positive signs as they says How ever if these people are receiving my energy so does my specific person would be receiving.But rest of people's contact are quick where in it takes time to get specific result when you focus on specific person.

is any one other faced same thing ? Kindly guide me.When other people contact I feel good that yes its working at a same time turns me wonder why not my person yetΒ 

LOVE LIFE AND LIFE WILL LOVE YOU BACK

4/02/2018 3:17 am  #2

Re: Why does other people get attracted/Call/Messages/Contact etc

It means you are on the right frequency to attract other people but you still have resistance toward that specific person. It has nothing toΒ  do with that specific person but your resistance.
So, just be happy about others contacting you

She believed she could, so she did.

4/02/2018 3:36 am  #3

Re: Why does other people get attracted/Call/Messages/Contact etc

happygirl97 wrote:

It means you are on the right frequency to attract other people but you still have resistance toward that specific person. It has nothing toΒ  do with that specific person but your resistance.
So, just be happy about others contacting you

Thanks for reply Can you please explain word 'Resistance' with regards to this ?

LOVE LIFE AND LIFE WILL LOVE YOU BACK

Board footera