Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/23/2018 5:48 pm  #1

Funny job manifestation

Around a week ago, I completely freaked out, because I thought I would lose my job. There wasn't really a reason for that. It was me imagining stuff and interpreting circumstances in a bad way even though I was aware that there was a better way to interpret them. I was so crazy that I even sent an email to the secretary of my boss saying that I assume that they wouldn't give me another contract and that it would be fair to tell me, if that's the case. I even sent another email to my old boss asking if I could come back (I quitted three months ago, because I had nothing to do there and just sat around waiting for it to be over). After I did that I calmed down a little and felt better about it. I couldn't really believe that my boss was an ass, so there was a part of me that didn't fully buy in the terrible story I made up, so I had some "resistance" towards the bad story manifesting and got a reply from the secretary that everything was fine.
So I was in the state of having a job and had no resistance towards it, but I strongly sent out the desire for a job. Guess what? Today, I got a job offer completely out of the blue via email. It's the first time in my whole life that something like this happen. The guy reacted to an profile I had on a site that I had completely forgotten about. It's not even a site to find jobs/employees. I signed up for it back in 2014 I think and since then, I didn't get one single message from anyone. You can find friends over that site or people to share a hobby with or start a project, but nobody ever texted me there for any of that reasons. And after 4 years, I get a job offer. Crazy.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

3/23/2018 9:32 pm  #2

Re: Funny job manifestation

"So I was in the state of having a job and had no resistance towards it, but I strongly sent out the desire for a job"

When you said you sent how the strong desire for a job, what did you do?ย 
This is freaking awesome though, doesn't it make you realize (even more) how much power you hold. Crazy how we forget and let thoughts mess with us. Are you going to take it?

3/24/2018 4:25 am  #3

FaithfulFairy wrote:

When you said you sent how the strong desire for a job, what did you do?ย 

Lol..I was desperate and thought "I neeeeed a job.". I think that part has everyone here right. So don't worry about that.

FaithfulFairy wrote:

This is freaking awesome though, doesn't it make you realize (even more) how much power you hold. Crazy how we forget and let thoughts mess with us. Are you going to take it?

It shows me that when I doesn't care so much, things come. But I was fully aware of what I did when I freaked out and couldn't control it anyway. So as long as I am not in full control of that power, it doesn't help so much.
I most probably won't, because I can't give up my old one and I can't handle both.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

3/24/2018 6:32 am  #4

Thatโ€™s awesome, Sanshi! Way to go.

Its interesting how you said that you had resistance to your fears manifesting. A couple months ago, I was having a lot of fears and worries, and then I started to fear my fears manifesting which made me more stressed out! To calm myself down, I wrote a list of things, events, situations in the past that I feared happening and they never ended up happening. Some of the things I worried about for MONTHS, every single day, one thing I even feared for over a year! But everything worked out perfectly fine every time! Deep down, I feel that everything always works out for me and that I am extremely lucky. Iโ€™ve always felt that Iโ€™ve had something.. someone ... protecting me. (I know where this feeling stems from). Do you think this feeling overrides my fears from manifesting?

Also, you said that you learned that when you donโ€™t care so much, then it happens. I know Neville says something along the same lines, like ... โ€œWhen you donโ€™t need it, it will comeโ€ or something like that- is that right?

Thanks for reading my long, rambling reply!

3/24/2018 12:34 pm  #5

TheSilverLining wrote:

Thatโ€™s awesome, Sanshi! Way to go.

Its interesting how you said that you had resistance to your fears manifesting. A couple months ago, I was having a lot of fears and worries, and then I started to fear my fears manifesting which made me more stressed out! To calm myself down, I wrote a list of things, events, situations in the past that I feared happening and they never ended up happening. Some of the things I worried about for MONTHS, every single day, one thing I even feared for over a year! But everything worked out perfectly fine every time! Deep down, I feel that everything always works out for me and that I am extremely lucky. Iโ€™ve always felt that Iโ€™ve had something.. someone ... protecting me. (I know where this feeling stems from). Do you think this feeling overrides my fears from manifesting?

Also, you said that you learned that when you donโ€™t care so much, then it happens. I know Neville says something along the same lines, like ... โ€œWhen you donโ€™t need it, it will comeโ€ or something like that- is that right?

Thanks for reading my long, rambling reply!

I wouldn't say that it overrides your fears. It's more that it counterbalances them. You have a very useful core belief here. I imagine it as a huge network of beliefs. Core beliefs are the once that affect every area of your life. They are very general. If you belief that you aren't good enough, then this will show up in your job, in your relationships and so on. Then you have general beliefs about specific topics like all men are such and such or my bosses are always unhappy with me. And then there are specific beliefs about specific topics like this person always acts like this or I am not good at this particular job in this particular company. Those three levels of beliefs add up, when it comes to manifesting a specific topic. When you do what Esther Hicks and many others say and go more general, you only have to work with two of those levels. That can help, if you have only resistance on that specific level (that's the most people here have: They don't think they are unworthy of all relationships or that no guy/girl would ever want them, but they have lots of resistance on the third level, because they believe that that person doesn't love them anymore and so on).
Example: lets say you believe that you are always taken care of (level 1), that you always mess up in jobs at some point (level 2) and that your boss likes you (level 3). So, you mess up badly at some point, because you don't hold a belief that counteracts that. But your belief system decides how you react and what you attract next. You think your boss likes you and you are taken care of, so you won't start worrying so much. Maybe you do worry a bit, because you have some other beliefs about the situation (there are other people that also have some decision power or the core belief in likelihood and that things can happen you didn't expect), but that worry isn't strong enough to counteract level 1 and level 3 at the same time. Lets say your core belief were that you are not provided for. What would happen in that second scenario is probably that more and more worries would come up, you would see the situation as hopeless, because everyone besides your boss is probably against you. At some point, you are convinced that you will lose the job and you will.

I don't think it's like maths. You can't count your beliefs and look how many you have on which side. But it's pretty important to be aware of what the beliefs around a subject are and what belief exactly is holding you back.

What Neville says is that it comes, when it feels natural for you. I don't think that "When you don't need it, it will come" is acurate. I had a lot of stuff, if it worked that way. But when it feels natural, you don't longer need it, because you feel that you already have it and then it will come.

3/24/2018 1:21 pm  #6

Congratulations!!ย 

3/29/2018 4:36 pm  #7

Plot twist...my former boss did reply to my email, it just went to a folder I didn't look at. They want me back. Now I can choose between all three jobs exactly as I expect it to be. ๐Ÿ˜

3/29/2018 9:27 pm  #8

WOW thats so amazing innie minnie miny moย 

Board footera