Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/27/2018 7:07 pm  #1

Designing the new Nike Air Max for London

Hey Family me again just wanted to share something with you
Recently I’ve been meditating a lot on the SP In my
life, being grateful,Listening to subliminals and asking for more opportunities etc! 111 222 333 444 Are now regular occurrences for me so I know other good things are on the way! However now out of the blue I’ve been seeing 777 and just now I’ve been put on the waiting list to design the new Air Max for London at Nike London on April 12th! 1 out 1400 people so far! If and when I’m successful I will be flown out to spend some time at the Nike HQ in Oregon! Dream come true! I got this! Set your minds to anything and you will be pleasantly surprised at what the Universe gives you! This will certainly get the attention of my SP too! Live Love Laugh! Peace to you all!

Last edited by SebbieCorscadden (3/29/2018 7:27 am)

3/28/2018 4:09 am  #2

Re: Designing the new Nike Air Max for London

Congratulations wishing you lots of luck on the 12th, not that you'll need itΒ .Β 

Can i ask what subliminal's you listen to?Β 

3/28/2018 5:18 am  #3

Yo Emma
Thankyou very much! ;)

Sure! I listen to many! The ones that are mainly doing bits for me are MatrixPlays99 ones on YouTube! They do very good effective ones and they are always on there answering listeners questions! I also use their sub  booster which has long lasting effects between meditation sessions! I also recommend listening to Robert and Rachel Zinks Podcasts! They share some powerful knowledge that works! Very nice people too! They share knowledge and exercises from the Kabbalah and Ancient Egypt! Very powerful stuff! If you want I could link you my formula of videos!
Have a great day and lots of love  x

3/28/2018 4:31 pm  #4

That's awesome!! You got this!!

I also listen to some of Matrix's stuff mostly pertaining to my SP. I would be interested in knowing what you listen to.

3/29/2018 7:21 am  #5

Thankyou very much!
Yeah Matrix is very good! I was using these subs to attract my SP too that’s kind of Matrixes area of expertise but out of the blue this came to light! I’ll find you all my videos and link em
Peace

Last edited by SebbieCorscadden (3/29/2018 7:24 am)

Board footera