Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/27/2018 5:04 pm  #41

Re: Thoughts of loa

No one is attacking what works for you. Everyone has said it is good but there is more.

Maybe look at why practicing self love helped you manifest when you started adopting it.

What did it change in your underlying beliefs and you might find the answer what you are looking for.

Good luck to you and if u want to progress in life remember to stay open and remove tunnel vision from your viewpoint

3/27/2018 5:08 pm  #42

Oasiscalm wrote:

No one is attacking what works for you. Everyone has said it is good but there is more.

Maybe look at why practicing self love helped you manifest when you started adopting it.

What did it change in your underlying beliefs and you might find the answer what you are looking for.

Good luck to you and if u want to progress in life remember to stay open and remove tunnel vision from your viewpoint

I progress already don't be that way to me . No one else knows our life outside of this forum again I manifested a lot as you all can look up and can continue to.

3/27/2018 5:30 pm  #43

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Oasiscalm wrote:

I progress already don't be that way to me . No one else knows our life outside of this forum again I manifested a lot as you all can look up and can continue to.

I don't need a list of what you have manifested and I most definitely won't be looking it up.

All I know is that when I read back this thread all the good advice you were given you completely dismissed and simply tunnel visioned on what you didn't like or disagreed with.

Questions were asked for you to get some insight into how to get past your current block and you dismissed replying to those - to home in on that you disagree with living in the end or that you only need self love.

That is what I define as tunnel vision and when it is only focused on seeing what you disagree with it is not a fruitful ground to bring about manifestations.

But as I said good luck to u. Peace out xoxo

3/27/2018 5:32 pm  #44

I havenā€™t been on the forum in a while but wanted to post my thoughts on this subject! While yes manifesting in its simplest form is just believe and you will recieve. But I find that just focusing on manifesting is limiting. And many people get confused by ā€œliving in the endā€ and get stuck in the lack. Self love opens us up to so much more! A good chunk of people on here are in that needy lacking state and if they had the belief they wouldnā€™t be here trying to manifest. So while you can absolutely manifest in lower vibes, itā€™s sooo much harder to do so. A lot of people here have poor self esteem, lower vibes and lack self love which of course makes them less confident in getting things in life and thus they donā€™t get what they desire.  I personally believe self love is the easiest and best path towards achieving our manifestations. Personally I have been focusing on self love and I have manifested many things including my dream job, a $20,000 raise unexpectedly, other random money all the time, my guy texting me and calling me every day and missing me all the time now, other exes coming out of nowhere, other men desperate for my attention, people being drawn to me, over $150,000 in grants for my job with some of them being ones I never even applied for they just randomly came to me, job offers, changed friends and coworkers behavior,  a new laptop, Iā€™ve manifested calls and texts, and so many other random stuff it would take forever to list. Iā€™m living a perfect life right now! Through self love Iā€™ve achieved a happy positive state where everyday is wonderful and the universe surprises me every day! For example I thought about a banana and my coworker gave me a coupon for bananas.  These things just happen daily now and itā€™s amazing. Self love gives us the confidence in ourselves and our beliefs to get anything we want in life. And most of all it makes us feel amazing which is what we should aspire to feel in life. Trying to manifest something on its own is of course doable but in my opinion limits what we can get in life. I believe self love should be the main focus and everything else will follow. Amazing things happen to me without me even trying to manifest them. Self love brings us into that state of confidence and belief where we feel we can have anything we want. And because we have this belief our life of course becomes wonderful! So to me that is the best route to achieving our desires (again there are other routes but self love is the most beneficial: physically, mentally and emotionally). Especially for people manifesting a ex, I think self love should always be emphasized!

ā€œOnce you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.ā€Ā 

3/27/2018 5:35 pm  #45

You asked for the reason why things doesn't work for you. I didn't read the full thread, because it didn't seem to become very productive at some point, but I notice a pattern here. I don't intend to attack you or anything. I just want to point out what I see and what I did myself in the past. So if you think it's worth thinking about, do it. If you think you should discard it without thinking about it, do that.
So, what I noticed (and I think it's pretty obvious to everyone who read this thread) is that you feel the need to defend your point of view. You feel attacked. Maybe a part of you want to convince others that you are right, maybe you just want to be aknowledged. Whatever it is, it is far from being unconditionally happy. I don't believe that you were happy in the moments you wrote some of your replies. And believe me, I was there myself. Even some random strangers from the forum affected my mood, I felt the need to defend myself, because I felt that they could somehow hurt me. I couldn't just walk away, because of pride, ego stuff or whatever. And when I reacted that way, I was far from being balanced and at peace. Back then, I thought I was happy, but it was a conditional happiness and it was based on my conditional thinking.
If you feel uneasy about posts, it's always your interpretation of it. I see people who try to help you and answer your question from their personal viewpoint. But you interpret something different, so your reaction is different than mine would be if it was my question. In my experience, it's really worth exploring all the stuff that's going on inside you and it also can lead you to your manifestation blocks. "Okay, right now, I feel attacked? What is it that makes me feel that way? Do I believe that other's opinions are more valid/worth than mine? Do I think others want to force their opinions on me and if yes, why do I think that way?" ... and so on. It can lead you to some pretty interesting beliefs you hold.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

3/27/2018 5:40 pm  #46

Kiba101 wrote:

I havenā€™t been on the forum in a while but wanted to post my thoughts on this subject! While yes manifesting in its simplest form is just believe and you will recieve. But I find that just focusing on manifesting is limiting. And many people get confused by ā€œliving in the endā€ and get stuck in the lack. Self love opens us up to so much more! A good chunk of people on here are in that needy lacking state and if they had the belief they wouldnā€™t be here trying to manifest. So while you can absolutely manifest in lower vibes, itā€™s sooo much harder to do so. A lot of people here have poor self esteem, lower vibes and lack self love which of course makes them less confident in getting things in life and thus they donā€™t get what they desire.  I personally believe self love is the easiest and best path towards achieving our manifestations. Personally I have been focusing on self love and I have manifested many things including my dream job, a $20,000 raise unexpectedly, other random money all the time, my guy texting me and calling me every day and missing me all the time now, other exes coming out of nowhere, other men desperate for my attention, people being drawn to me, over $150,000 in grants for my job with some of them being ones I never even applied for they just randomly came to me, job offers, changed friends and coworkers behavior,  a new laptop, Iā€™ve manifested calls and texts, and so many other random stuff it would take forever to list. Iā€™m living a perfect life right now! Through self love Iā€™ve achieved a happy positive state where everyday is wonderful and the universe surprises me every day! For example I thought about a banana and my coworker gave me a coupon for bananas.  These things just happen daily now and itā€™s amazing. Self love gives us the confidence in ourselves and our beliefs to get anything we want in life. And most of all it makes us feel amazing which is what we should aspire to feel in life. Trying to manifest something on its own is of course doable but in my opinion limits what we can get in life. I believe self love should be the main focus and everything else will follow. Amazing things happen to me without me even trying to manifest them. Self love brings us into that state of confidence and belief where we feel we can have anything we want. And because we have this belief our life of course becomes wonderful! So to me that is the best route to achieving our desires (again there are other routes but self love is the most beneficial: physically, mentally and emotionally). Especially for people manifesting a ex, I think self love should always be emphasized!

This was never a conversation for or against self love.

There wasn't a don't do self love. Self love doesn't work was never a statement made.

This conversation started with a self love advocate asking for insight on how to get past a block. So if someone has been actively doing one thing the question is - is there anything else they could do.

Manifesting is an individual process and it can be different for individual desires. And when you see something working in one area of your life but not another I would place a bet that there is some limiting belief that is blocking your desire manifesting in that particular sticky point.

I do also agree with you Kiba101 - I think you have said what I wrote here too
http://veronicaloa.boardhost.com/viewtopic_mobile.php?id=7982

Last edited by Oasiscalm (3/27/2018 5:45 pm)

3/27/2018 5:49 pm  #47

Kiba101 wrote:

So much yaaas thank you kiba

3/27/2018 5:50 pm  #48

Sanshi wrote:

You asked for the reason why things doesn't work for you. I didn't read the full thread, because it didn't seem to become very productive at some point, but I notice a pattern here. I don't intend to attack you or anything. I just want to point out what I see and what I did myself in the past. So if you think it's worth thinking about, do it. If you think you should discard it without thinking about it, do that.
So, what I noticed (and I think it's pretty obvious to everyone who read this thread) is that you feel the need to defend your point of view. You feel attacked. Maybe a part of you want to convince others that you are right, maybe you just want to be aknowledged. Whatever it is, it is far from being unconditionally happy. I don't believe that you were happy in the moments you wrote some of your replies. And believe me, I was there myself. Even some random strangers from the forum affected my mood, I felt the need to defend myself, because I felt that they could somehow hurt me. I couldn't just walk away, because of pride, ego stuff or whatever. And when I reacted that way, I was far from being balanced and at peace. Back then, I thought I was happy, but it was a conditional happiness and it was based on my conditional thinking.
If you feel uneasy about posts, it's always your interpretation of it. I see people who try to help you and answer your question from their personal viewpoint. But you interpret something different, so your reaction is different than mine would be if it was my question. In my experience, it's really worth exploring all the stuff that's going on inside you and it also can lead you to your manifestation blocks. "Okay, right now, I feel attacked? What is it that makes me feel that way? Do I believe that other's opinions are more valid/worth than mine? Do I think others want to force their opinions on me and if yes, why do I think that way?" ... and so on. It can lead you to some pretty interesting beliefs you hold.

Because y'all are condescending. Other then that happy.bur you want a reason that's a reason don't sit there and say I'm not happy cause my life outside of what's happening here is fine and as stated in the first post it was asking your opinion not saying I was wrong cause I don't believe I am: and as stated in the first post this not manifesting yet isn't causing me any extreme emotion

Last edited by Selfloveiskey (3/27/2018 5:53 pm)

3/27/2018 5:52 pm  #49

I personally was just giving my opinion and am a self love advocate myself. I found the tone of the conversation getting kind of negative and just decided to share my thoughts on the subject to boost the mood hahaha. There is no one way to gain belief. Self love is what I advocate but yes for some they might choose another path. Of course other things work itā€™s all about belief.  My life is absolutely perfect and things manifest almost instantly now and that was through my own personal experience with self love. I donā€™t even have to try and manifest things just have aligned into this amazing life :D. So my point was we can get whatever we want out of life with self love, it isnā€™t limiting in the slightest. To address a block, one needs to gain belief and shift into a confident state and for me what worked was continuing to focus on self love and shifting my intent elsewhere to reduce neediness/lack

ā€œOnce you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.ā€Ā 

3/27/2018 5:57 pm  #50

Kiba101 wrote:

I personally was just giving my opinion and am a self love advocate myself. I found the tone of the conversation getting kind of negative and just decided to share my thoughts on the subject to boost the mood hahaha. There is no one way to gain belief. Self love is what I advocate but yes for some they might choose another path. Of course other things work itā€™s all about belief.  My life is absolutely perfect and things manifest almost instantly now and that was through my own personal experience with self love. I donā€™t even have to try and manifest things just have aligned into this amazing life :D. So my point was we can get whatever we want out of life with self love, it isnā€™t limiting in the slightest. To address a block, one needs to gain belief and shift into a confident state and for me what worked was continuing to focus on self love and shifting my intent elsewhere to reduce neediness/lack

It lovely to see you have gained so much from changing your practice. 

Shifting into the confident state is the gateway to manifesting - as confidence represents faith and belief. And to get to that state is always going to need insight as to how you personally can get to there from where one stands. And it's that personal assessment that determines what action/process etc one needs to do to be in the state of confidence.

Keep manifesting all your heart's desires - u definitely sound like you are in the state of flow or allowing as some say. It's always nice to read posts about the positive experiences people have manifested.

Last edited by Oasiscalm (3/27/2018 6:02 pm)

Board footera