Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/20/2018 6:45 pm  #1

I guess it's a success story? Haha!

Hi all! I'm new to this forum and decided to post my little manifestation. About two - three nights ago, I decided that I wanted to try scripting for the first time. I had picked out a cute journal a few days beforehand and wrote about how my specific person messaged me. That's where I was not specific enough. Haha. I wrote "(he) messaged me" not "(he) messaged me FIRST".

What ended up happening was about six hours later, I was talking to my cousin about him. She told me to suck it up and message him first, so I did and for the first time I didn't feel all that nervous messaging a man. And he replied. So basically, I manifested my cousin encouraging me to message him first and I also manifested the courage to do so. Typically, because it's me, we aren't talking right now because I didn't know how to respond to his message so I'm still scripting to attract a message from him this time. Thought that I would share my story and always make sure that you are VERY specific. LOA is wonderful! The Universe and God are wonderful!

Also, quick question for those who know. When I messaged him, I didn't notice this but i checked again today and the time I sent the message was 22:22!! I'm not very educated when it comes to Synchronicities. Does anyone have any clue what that could mean? Thank you so much in advance!Β 

3/21/2018 8:40 am  #2

Re: I guess it's a success story? Haha!

Hello I asked the same question about synchronicity and most answers said that numbers don't mean anything.Β  I always thought they did, and I searched Google about it and found many answers.Β  But now I doubt... I hope you'll get mors answers (and I am SO following this post lol)

3/23/2018 11:17 am  #3

Re: I guess it's a success story? Haha!

I have been listening to Abraham Hicks. It t is your ownΒ subconscious mind whom is sending you the message. So when you believe in it..Than its good for you. Others seeing things like a signboard on the street...sometimes a name.
Others will look for a message in the zodiac. Its your believe and if you believe the signs are telling you something you will see them a lot more.
Good luck

Board footera