Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/19/2018 3:18 am  #1

Ran into his friend

I've been engaging in the 25 day challenge (about 2 weeks) and this past Saturday night (3/17) I ran into my beloved's good friend at the grocery store. He was coming in as I was leaving. It was a total fluke because I rarely go to that store. I just happened to stop in there at the last minute because I was in that part of town. I was just doing my thing, picking up a few things, not really thinking about anything, and feeling relaxed and good. This friend likes me and is a good man. He sees my beloved at least 2 or 3 times a week because they work out together. We hugged and he asked me how I was doing. I smiled and said "Great!" It was very brief, and I didn't realize what had actually happened until I got to my car. I was like "OMG, that was a sign!" Seriously, the timing was perfectly orchestrated, there's no way I could have planned that myself! I'm certain he's going to mention it to my guy and give a glowing report! If I had walked out a few minutes earlier, or turned my head (he's a small guy) a different way, I wouldn't have seen him! I know it a clear sign that the Universe is doing it's thing, and it's incredible when you are tuned in and are AWARE when you are allowing. It was totally seemless. His friend was drawn to me, and I didn't have to do anything! I felt like I was being shown and told "See? Told ya. Just sit back and trust me." Amazing! Any thoughts on this will be greatly appreciated!

3/23/2018 10:54 am  #2

Re: Ran into his friend

I know that feeling! Keep on going flowing the good vibe!

Board footera