Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/23/2018 10:18 am  #11

Re: Narcisstic or abuse relationship

Thank u for the answers. The problem is that i have doubts if he is. Anyways he is with a person now so there is no contact. e
Because of the first 6 months he was prince charming and that i would like to attract back. He gave me things like the sillent treatment and no empathy, no intressed in who i am...even fell asleep when i was talking to him. I understand i attracted him because it was me pushed out (i felt unworthy and negative alle the time, invisible etc) So thats why i discoverd lOA. I believe in LOA because i always attracted what i was thinking.....only negative ;-)
However there are different opinions about that subject. Even people whom are already practicing LOA. I have noticed even on this forum. The relationship has been over for a year now. And i am practicing selflove and learned a lot from Veronica and Agnes/Youryouniverse etc. I have many obstacles to get him back because of that and the fact there is a tird person whom is young and more beautiful than me ext. The confussing about this is that i am focussing them on Facebook....and yep in love etc.......I knowΒ  its not smart to focus on them because i am making them more about them than me..maybe even help them with my focus. But the focus is also to watch if he is one. So my next question is..because i can relate with both of you.....But if that is my reality why has this guy have been in a lot of relationships before...and the didnt work out because of the fact they did feel invisible also during the time they were in a relationship with him.

I have created the tird person also....I know. even that they are more compatible and matching with their zodiac sign.....its difficult to see they also get support of all their friends..(likes on facebook) If i truly want to attract him back......do you still think its possible even i have a lot of work to do and he is (when is not a narcist ) in alignment with love at the moment with somebody else?

Excuse me for my english, Hope you can understand. And thank u for your support

Last edited by Lillith (3/23/2018 10:19 am)

3/23/2018 10:43 am  #12

Re: Narcisstic or abuse relationship

Lilith,
I created a very similar situation to yours on my last relationship. It's been close to a year now and it also lead me to LOA but I'm now focusing on attracting a much healthier relationship and not get stuck on that person anymore. He also began a relationship with a third party literally the day after we ended and been "love bombing" her and posting them on social media etc but I don't pay attention to that. The last time I saw him was at a work related conference a few months ago after they moved in together and he was acting around me like it's the same old days, all flirty and friendly etc so I got fed up and told him off and been no contact again since. I'm much happier now honestly, I have peace in my life, I manifested a growing new business and many amazing friends and opportunities. I can't give you the perfect advice because every case is different and we all have different beliefs but you should heal yourself now that you realize why you attracted such relationship. I have so much higher value of myself now and I will never put up with anyone disrespecting me the way he did again. I chose to let this person go because I believe that he is going to dispose of her and hurt her the way he did to me and I deserve much better than I settled for. I hope that you find your peace and heal. You met this person for a reason so you can self reflect and grow. I believe that this person came into my life for a reason and it's made me stronger and better.

Board footera