Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/27/2017 1:05 pm  #1

How I got my ex\twinflame back

Good evening my lovely souls,

| wanted to take some time today to share my story with you about how I got back with my lover. I have done a video on this too which will be on Veronica's YT channel very soon.
A few months ago my lover and I had many fall outs that added up in a week and after those fallouts he no longer wished to speak with me. This made the bottom of my world fall out. This was my fault as I pushed and pushed and this time, I'd pushed too far but enough about the negative here's what I did!

I spent the first night incredibly upset as you can imagine. I couldn't eat and I certainly didn't want to do anything but I just went with that. I managed to get a little sleep and woke up the next morning feeling a fraction better.. a pretty small fraction but better all the same. I decided to get up and go on with my day. After my shower, I thought about what I teach in my own coaching and what I would tell my clients in those situations and decided to do that. What that advice would be is to look for a thought that feels better than the current one which for me, was coming home after work and lighting candles and having a bath with a nice book. This thought gave me a little relief so I kept that thought with me throughout the day. This made the day pretty good considering my heart felt like it was shattering inside.. you all know that feeling, right? I also did not tell anyone what had happened and not just because I didn't want it to grow but it also felt so painful to talk about it that I wasn't prepared to make myself feel worse.

That night, when I laid down to visualise it made me feel really sad. It made me miss him even more so I decided not to do it because I wanted nothing more than to feel relief. I felt okay the next day and decided to go to the gym because it always made my day so much better which it really did! It was so important to stay happy in order to bring him in. I didn't think about him much because sometimes I'd miss him so I just limited myself to my 10 minutes of visualising every night. 

After 3 days of doing this, he reached out to me. We text briefly and then I didn't hear from him for a day but that was okay because I was so happy he'd reached out to me the day before and that thought kept a spring in my step. He reached out again the next day and before I knew it we were talking briefly again. Every time he texted me I held onto that excitement which allowed to momentum to grow. I used Veronica's 25 day challenge to do my visualisng as she had great ideas in that and I chose one every night. I also watched a YT video that made me feel good which for me was videos by, 'Rose for a Soul' who does 'get your ex back' stuff and is a wonderful woman, check her out! Soon after that, he called me and we spoke briefly. It wasn't the same but it was a start. Over the next 3 weeks, we chatted here and there until we managed to get things better. About 5 weeks after all this he called me in the night because he couldn't wait to talk to me. He wanted to chat and we did.. for hours! He told me how great I was in our relationship and all the wonderful things I'd done for him and for us which made me feel amazing. I had never been happier and we have not looked back since. We are going on holiday in 2 weeks and I cannot wait!! ( I haven't seen him in 14 months guys!!! (LDR!))

As the Happiness Coach, I am blessed to have had this experience as it has helped me to have more of an understanding as to what others are going through and how I can help. It has helped me bring more people together than I ever have done in my coaching and for that, we are all blessed. We all win!

You can find me at beagoodsoul.com and the first email is totally FREE! So, if you want to chat about getting someone back into your life then I would love to help you as I now consider it a mission of mine to bring together those who love each other because those that love as much as we do  will save our planet. <3 beagoodsoul.leaveit@gmail.com Much love to each and every one of you,Laura x x x x x 

9/28/2017 7:38 pm  #2

Re: How I got my ex\twinflame back

Amazing testimony, thank you so much for sharing it  

9/28/2017 8:13 pm  #3

I watched your videos and I love them. I m about to give up now I have done this for so long. Thank you for your story.

3/21/2018 11:12 am  #4

your story is so similar to mine, I hope we'll have the same ending! thanks for sharing!

Board footera