Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/20/2018 1:40 pm  #21

Re: I lost him again....

I've realised I have a lot of anger and hostility towards this situation. Last time I was the same until the end where I started to focus on feelings of love only before I got him back. I keep on feeling anger towards my person for "giving up" on us and all these other thoughts. So maybe I need to wait before I try to attract them back?

3/20/2018 5:22 pm  #22

mb16 wrote:

I've realised I have a lot of anger and hostility towards this situation. Last time I was the same until the end where I started to focus on feelings of love only before I got him back. I keep on feeling anger towards my person for "giving up" on us and all these other thoughts. So maybe I need to wait before I try to attract them back?

If you canโ€™t live in the good feeling of having your relationship now, then yeah I would say clear the bad feelings first.

3/20/2018 5:33 pm  #23

mb16 wrote:

But you are the one "giving up" on you, because you stopped feeling that love. You experienced first hand how to do this. So you just need to realize that it's only you, never has been someone else and then return to that loving place of non-resistance.
ย 

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

3/20/2018 6:12 pm  #24

You could try the ho'oponopono prayer to get rid of your negative feelings toward your SP if you're having trouble doing that. It worked a treat for me.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

3/21/2018 11:28 am  #25

Scarlet11 wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Scarlet11 wrote:

Yeah, I think so.
โ€‹You should be a little bit distant and cold to him.
โ€‹Perhaps he thinks that you will let him come back to you no matter how many bad things he would do to you.
โ€‹He is confident that you will let him come back to you even though he had hurt you.
โ€‹Don't let him think that way.

ย 
Very bad advice, immature game playing, not what you do when you truly love somebody.

โ€‹I'm sorry, I didn't mean to give anyone a bad advice โ€‹ It's just my opinion, maybe I'm wrong.
ย 

I mean, everywhere I read and from what I think that I know it has always been that people (especially guys) want what they can't have. So I don't blame you for your answer. What do you guys think about this?

3/21/2018 12:05 pm  #26

mb16 wrote:

I mean, everywhere I read and from what I think that I know it has always been that people (especially guys) want what they can't have. So I don't blame you for your answer. What do you guys think about this?

Yes, thatโ€™s true, Iโ€™ve read that too. But thatโ€™s just a belief system. It doesnโ€™t have to be true. When you work with LOA, you donโ€™t have to worry about playing games like that. You get what you want through belief, not action.

3/22/2018 3:35 am  #27

Hey there, haven't been posting too much here, but mb16 ,your situation reminds me very much of how I have been just a couple of month ago.
First of all don't try to play games, I've been there before I found the LOA and believe me it pushes people further away, because it sends out two vibrations I think: on the one hand neediness because you're still trying to get attention through actions and controll the situation and on the other hand you're not able to get a positive response by sending out negative energy. So summed up if you're for example posting something that's supposed to make your SP jealous, you're sending out a big vibrational ball of negative emotions that will only repell your SP, leaving you feeling worse than you did before. I think in general you should not try to find strategies. If you're doing that, you're not completely trusting the process yet, so instead of thinking what you can do external, try to work on yourself internal and things will come to you automatically.

Second, this whole social media thing ... you can actually decide not to look. I've been an obsessive stalker for a period of time for my SP and if I can get away from making social media the center of my life so can you, if you actually want to. What helped me was to just step back from social media for a while. I did barely go on Instagram, Snapchat etc. for one month and worked on my self, my emotions and my beliefs until I felt emotionally stable enough to do so again. And believe me it was hard for me in the beginning, because even if its just on a subconcsious level and we don't want to admit it, social media gives us like the last bit of control of whats going on in their life. But letting go of that need to control is the trick. If Instagram is important to you or if you are a person that posts a lot on there you can still do that after a while, but maybe try to just post what you want to post and not to scroll down through the newsfeed etc. . Focus on yourself, focus on you healing. And in my experience chances are good that they will recognize your absence. At least my SP did.
Blocking in my opinion is not the best option as well. It's again sending out negative energies and that's what you want to stop doing.

I hope I could help you a little

Last edited by jen.polerina (3/22/2018 3:36 am)

Don't think. Don't try. Just do it.

Board footera