Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/20/2018 8:07 am  #1

Do we HAVE to?

Hi  I'm just starting the 25 Day Challenge and I was wondering, what if we don't do everything?  For example, we are supposed to treat ourselves with a good dessert.  What if I can't eat sugar?  And about romantic movies... I really don't enjoy that kind of movies, quite frankly.  So do I replace the dessert with something I enjoy eating but that doesn't contain sugar?  And do I watch a movie that I will enjoy and will make me happy?  Thanks for your input and have a great day! 

3/20/2018 9:24 am  #2

Re: Do we HAVE to?

Those are only suggestions that are supposed to make you feel good, so of course you can substitute things that do make you feel good. If she didn't say that in her book, she must have said that in a video she did because I know she said that somewhere. It actually goes without saying so that doesn't even matter.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

3/20/2018 9:27 am  #3

Cynthia wrote:

Those are only suggestions that are supposed to make you feel good, so of course you can substitute things that do make you feel good. If she didn't say that in her book, she must have said that in a video she did because I know she said that somewhere. It actually goes without saying so that doesn't even matter.

No I did not see it in the book (but English is not my first language, maybe I didn't pick it up) thank you  

3/20/2018 9:38 am  #4

She says it in location 25 of 484 in the kindle book.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

Board footera