Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/16/2018 1:28 pm  #1

synchronicity

I have been trying to manifest my «not ex» (athough we are still in a relationship, we haven't spoke for a few weeks, after an argument).  His kids still text me as if there's nothing going wrong (but his son and daughter both wrote to me telling me they are afraid we will break up after their dad told them we are not talking, we do not live together).   I've been doing meditation from both Veronica and Agnes Vivarelli and I think they are awesome.  The thing is, I've been seeing 11:11 3:33 5:05 and pretty much all the other combinaiton for a while.  People have been saying that my manifestation is on its way but I have not seen any changes in anything.  Any input on that?  Thank you    

3/16/2018 1:47 pm  #2

Re: synchronicity

Well numbers don’t mean anything. Just live from having the relationship already and don’t worry about when it will happen. You don’t need to worry about when, when you feel like it’s already yours.

3/16/2018 4:00 pm  #3

I chose 11:11 to be my sign that I'm getting closer to manifesting something and 111 is my sign that I am getting closer to being with my crush. I also live from the end.

3/16/2018 5:09 pm  #4

fizzy wrote:

Well numbers don’t mean anything. Just live from having the relationship already and don’t worry about when it will happen. You don’t need to worry about when, when you feel like it’s already yours.

I agree with fizzy 100%.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

Board footera