Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/16/2018 10:28 am  #11

Re: He Broke Up With Her

authenticself wrote:

Emma wrote:

Can i also ask your opinion on something..... with LOA are things coincidences????Β 

I've had 3 occasions that past few weeks with my SP's ex lately which has left me quite upset, my SP and his ex aren't in contact and they broke up over 12mths ago so he was unaware of the aggro i'd been getting. On the first occasion i'd been getting aggro from his ex and was so upset that night, the following morning i woke up to a snapchat from my SP, it was a generic one he sent to his friends but he hasn't included me in these since last November, again the second time was something to do with his ex and then that night i get a snapchat from him.Β 

I know snapchat is minor but when i've been doing PW i ask him to message me, but i'm finding when i'm upset after aggro from his ex i seem to receive some kind of contact from my SP, which straight away lifts my mood and makes me happy again.Β 

I really want this to be the universe giving me signs Β 

I always worry about talking about my manifesting incase i jinx things but positive things have been happening latelyΒ 

What is aggro?

Sorry for my abbreviation, yes aggro means aggravation. Β Β 
She had been messaging me stuff. I never had an affair or anything like that and my SP and his ex broke up over 12mths ago but his ex does have issues with anyone that he gets with.Β 

3/16/2018 11:14 am  #12

Re: He Broke Up With Her

Cynthia wrote:

authenticself wrote:

Emma wrote:

Can i also ask your opinion on something..... with LOA are things coincidences????Β 

I've had 3 occasions that past few weeks with my SP's ex lately which has left me quite upset, my SP and his ex aren't in contact and they broke up over 12mths ago so he was unaware of the aggro i'd been getting. On the first occasion i'd been getting aggro from his ex and was so upset that night, the following morning i woke up to a snapchat from my SP, it was a generic one he sent to his friends but he hasn't included me in these since last November, again the second time was something to do with his ex and then that night i get a snapchat from him.Β 

I know snapchat is minor but when i've been doing PW i ask him to message me, but i'm finding when i'm upset after aggro from his ex i seem to receive some kind of contact from my SP, which straight away lifts my mood and makes me happy again.Β 

I really want this to be the universe giving me signs Β 

I always worry about talking about my manifesting incase i jinx things but positive things have been happening latelyΒ 

What is aggro?

Β 
It's short for aggravation.

Oh okay, that’s what I thought it meant. I just wanted to be sure.

Board footera