Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/13/2018 9:37 pm  #1

He Broke Up With Her

Honestly, my resistance was low here, so it didn’t last long until I was like meh, she’s not gonna be in the picture for long. Only took a few days for me to move past. In that time I forgot he was even dating her believe it or not. Especially with how he treated me more like a love interest because we hung out more and he showed more care for me. Plus, he would get me stuff and had all the stuff I gave him when we were dating out on display in his room. So when he announced that he broke up with her, I kinda laughed.

Mainly because I saw it coming. I knew they wouldn’t last long, only a month and his feelings for me were still very much visible. All I honestly have been doing is using my imagination. Where I watched her walk off with someone else and imagining us living together. Which feels great. My main focus has shifted a lot especially since it’s first person point of view, I noticed that in my imagination I hold a lot more confidence and am more happy. So that made me want to match who I was in my imagination more because I loved the way the energy felt. I also see another door has opened for him and I. He and I are together in my imagination so the reflection soon will come.

Last edited by authenticself (3/14/2018 12:14 am)

3/13/2018 11:27 pm  #2

Re: He Broke Up With Her

Great job!!! Congrats ! I noticed when I was more secure I thought less of the third party and focused on my relationship with him.

3/14/2018 12:16 am  #3

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Great job!!! Congrats ! I noticed when I was more secure I thought less of the third party and focused on my relationship with him.

Yeah, for a long while every time she even popped in my head the word ex popped up because I was already convinced that reality existed and now it is reflected back to me.

3/15/2018 12:52 pm  #4

Congratulations, I'm really happy for you . I've read your post a couple of times as i have problems with my SP's ex, they don't speak but his ex has been contacting me and its bothering me lots. I can't seem to shake the thoughts that they were first loves, she's younger than me so i have insecurities about her. I'm trying to manifest my SP back and i worry that i can't compete with his ex. I know i need to stop these thoughts because i will end up creating my insecurities if i'm not careful!! Do you have any advice??

3/15/2018 12:59 pm  #5

Practicing positive self talk and self love helps us love ourselves and dissolve a lot of blocks. We then do not compare ourselves to others because we are confident in ourselves. I reccommend love yourself like your life depends on it book or you are a badass

3/16/2018 5:58 am  #6

Also, if it’s bothering you maybe you shouldn’t speak to her. Especially since you need time to work on yourself.

3/16/2018 7:00 am  #7

Thank you both for your replies and also for the book suggestions i will have a look at these.
I've always struggled with self-confidence, which i'm working on and compared to a couple of years i've improved greatly, i guess i'd say its work in progress and hard changing something i've suffered with all my life! I definitely feel since doing LOA im more aware of it and try to stop myself. The last time i spoke to my SP which was at Christmas he was telling me how beautiful i was so i suppose rather than dismissing his compliment i should just accept it and keep thinking what he said. 

Regarding my SP's ex, i always try to be nice, put others first and try to see the good in people but i'm fast realising that 'Nice girls' always come last, my SP's ex was giving me aggro a couple of weeks ago and wanted to meet up with me but because i know it will have a negative effect on me i decided not to meet her and also i don't need to speak to her anymore. I've been working so hard to remove any negativity from my life, i only want positive vibes 

3/16/2018 7:40 am  #8

Can i also ask your opinion on something..... with LOA are things coincidences???? 

I've had 3 occasions that past few weeks with my SP's ex lately which has left me quite upset, my SP and his ex aren't in contact and they broke up over 12mths ago so he was unaware of the aggro i'd been getting. On the first occasion i'd been getting aggro from his ex and was so upset that night, the following morning i woke up to a snapchat from my SP, it was a generic one he sent to his friends but he hasn't included me in these since last November, again the second time was something to do with his ex and then that night i get a snapchat from him. 

I know snapchat is minor but when i've been doing PW i ask him to message me, but i'm finding when i'm upset after aggro from his ex i seem to receive some kind of contact from my SP, which straight away lifts my mood and makes me happy again. 

I really want this to be the universe giving me signs  

I always worry about talking about my manifesting incase i jinx things but positive things have been happening lately 

3/16/2018 8:19 am  #9

Emma wrote:

Can i also ask your opinion on something..... with LOA are things coincidences???? 

I've had 3 occasions that past few weeks with my SP's ex lately which has left me quite upset, my SP and his ex aren't in contact and they broke up over 12mths ago so he was unaware of the aggro i'd been getting. On the first occasion i'd been getting aggro from his ex and was so upset that night, the following morning i woke up to a snapchat from my SP, it was a generic one he sent to his friends but he hasn't included me in these since last November, again the second time was something to do with his ex and then that night i get a snapchat from him. 

I know snapchat is minor but when i've been doing PW i ask him to message me, but i'm finding when i'm upset after aggro from his ex i seem to receive some kind of contact from my SP, which straight away lifts my mood and makes me happy again. 

I always worry about talking about my manifesting incase i jinx things but positive things have been happening lately 

What is aggro?

3/16/2018 8:50 am  #10

authenticself wrote:

Emma wrote:

What is aggro?

It's short for aggravation.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

Board footera