Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/04/2017 9:00 pm  #11

Re: Scripting challenge

Demi'ssmile wrote:

Today was such a beautiful and relaxing day.  My sweetie and I just lounged around the house and enjoyed each other's company.  So happy he's so wonderful and our talks and bond is so wonderful, the kisses and hugs are endless.

Great going πŸ‘πŸ»

Living in gratitude, loving yourself, asking and let go! Trust the process!Β 

9/04/2017 9:03 pm  #12

Demi'ssmile wrote:

Good afternoon

I wanted to share my amazing night last night.  I went over my loves house he wanted to cook me dinner (first time ⎌ever).  Well I sat at the breakfast bar watching him.  We laughed and joked the whole time he was cooking.  He told me I am the love of his life, I am who makes him laugh and our time together is always so easy.  He totally missed my company, he even said when he was with other women they just couldn't compare we have such a special connection which is so effortless. 

The kicker he ran to the restroom and told me to watch a pan for him and check in few to see if it was done.  Well when I open the lid it was a small jewelry box when I opened it there was a beautiful heart necklace in it.  😍😍😍 I cried tears of joy .  When he walked back in the kitchen he grabbed me and told me stop crying he's never gonna leave me again, he loves me  He wants to spend the rest of his days making me happy!!!!

Wow! How amazing!

9/05/2017 1:09 am  #13

I woke up with the message beep specific to my sweetheart....there was a good morning text from him. It instantly brought a smile on my face and that very moment there was another text from him saying ' hope this text woke you up with a smile. Your smile is my favourite way to start my day πŸ˜€' .
Oh! What a beautiful start of the day! This is how I want to wake up every morning....but the only difference should be that my sweetheart is right next to me. I'm so longing to see him when he comes over the weekend. Already deciding what I'll wear...where will we go. I feel our love for each other has grown during the separation phase. But I'm grateful that it is over.

9/05/2017 11:13 pm  #14

Just wanted to share my day with my sweets.  He stopped by at lunch and we went and grabbed a bite well really just a smoothie but just him coming to spend his lunch hour with me made me feel so good.  It's just so refreshing that he's placing me first.  That he opens up more , we held hands and just talked. Of course he just kept saying how beautiful I was and how happy he is and how sorry he was for the past but his plans for our future is what he's focused on now.

I'm so grateful and happy that our relationship is better than ever.

9/06/2017 12:36 am  #15

Demi'ssmile wrote:

Just wanted to share my day with my sweets.  He stopped by at lunch and we went and grabbed a bite well really just a smoothie but just him coming to spend his lunch hour with me made me feel so good.  It's just so refreshing that he's placing me first.  That he opens up more , we held hands and just talked. Of course he just kept saying how beautiful I was and how happy he is and how sorry he was for the past but his plans for our future is what he's focused on now.

I'm so grateful and happy that our relationship is better than ever.

How sweet! All the best.

9/06/2017 10:28 am  #16

Chelsbee i hoped you enjoyed your time with him!!

Gratitude how sweet was his text what a beautiful way to wake up to wonderful morning text from your love!!!

The universe is perfect and is bringing wonderful things to our lives today!!

9/08/2017 5:48 am  #17

Weekend is here and I will meet my sweetheart soon. I'm so looking forward to be in his arms. He also told me he cannot wait to see me tomorrow. And he also told me he has a surprise for me. I'm so excited! There has been so much love between us since we got back together. I think we both have realised that we are meant for each other. Love is in the air!

Just wrote what came in my mind! This is soon going to be my reality πŸ˜€

1/11/2018 4:20 pm  #18

Im so thankfull, i woke up with a message from my specific person. He said be missed me and he wanted to talk to me. How amazing, he said exactly what i have been praying for. After that he called me and we talked long time on the phone. I got the best feeling ever!! Now he messaged me again and he wants us to meet.  Thank u thank u thank u

Last edited by Nothing is impossible (1/11/2018 4:21 pm)

3/15/2018 11:44 am  #19

The love of my life woke me up today with kisses, tickling and slapping me in the face with a pillow lol. The weather is perfect out and we just make it better. We went to the mall today and he only looked at me the whole time with loving and protective eyes, holding my hand tight! I love it when he does that, it's a good thing he does it all the time!;) He bought me lunch and while eating outside he told me eye to eye how much he loves me and how grateful he is!Β 

Β 

3/17/2018 8:50 am  #20

Today was a wonderful day. I am so so so thankful to the universe for finally reuniting me and my guy. After months of NC, today I woke up to his text. He texted around 3 in the morning stating how hard it has been for him distancing himself away from me, how he misses me each and every moment and how I am always on his mind. He couldn't keep it in any longer. He explained why he stopped talking , because he started to feel for me very strongly and he was scared that he would get hurt again(that's what happened in his past relationships). But now he knows I am the one for him and he cant resist me any longer.
When I replied to him, he called me back and apologised again and again for ghosting on me. I forgave him.
We are way beyond happy to be with each other again. He said he is ready to properly date me and take us forward. I am so thankful to universe for this. Thank you so much!
We kept on talking throughout the day and it was lovely. I am so happy and grateful for everything.

Board footera