Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/03/2018 9:03 pm  #1

Constant state of Chill

Hi guys!!

I never wrote my own post on this forum before but felt the inclination to   I first found this forum at the end of 2016 and alot in my life has evolved. Even though i didn't participate, I left this forum awhile back when it was full of negativity, name calling and the same questions everyday. At a point I thought I had all the information but then suddenly I learnt something else. I left groups, channels and all the unecessary things behind and really focusing on not just Neville but that constant state of chill. 

In the past year, I've come across Quantum physics, hicks, binary code, gregg braden, neville, bensino, john kironde and I realize that is not really all the info you get but how you apply it. I know i came across all of it for a reason because I found that I my reactions to things gave me an indication of where I I was truly at (eg. getting a text from a specific person) and the thoughts and feelings that came up in the moment and the moments after. 

Anyways want to say thank you to Sanshi, Oasiscalm and Cynthia for your input always. Don't really have a situation to explain or a question but wanted to say that I'm getting better at that constant state of CHILL. I'm a planner type of person, like to know things, whats the plan, how it'll go and just being chill and not caring about things happening around you just feels soooo much better. 

3/04/2018 7:31 am  #2

Re: Constant state of Chill

That's exactly what I am working on too. I want to be able to stand in the middle of a storm (of circumstances) and KNOW in the depth of my being that everything is alright and that those exact circumstances are steps to what I want, even though they seem bad and the opposite of what I want. That's true faith and it isn't easy, because I have practiced freaking out way more than staying centered, trusting and expecting the good.

All the info you get by studying those teachers is one thing, how you understand it and how you apply it is completely dependent on where you are at though. For me, the knowledge about LoA made things worse in some aspects of my life, because I started trying to control things. I completely failed with this in the relationship department. Before LoA, I thought "Okay, I can't do anything. I can't force this person to like me and I will find out if they do at some point". So I didn't think about them all the time and just lived my life, often with the feeling that they liked me and that's what I got. I was calm and relaxed and trusted more or less that it would work out, because I had no other choice. I didn't have the feeling to be responsible for a relationship developing or not. I failed greatly with trying to control things and "thinking the right thoughts".

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

3/04/2018 12:00 pm  #3

Your post was lovely to read.

That constant state of chill is probably the single best place to reach for. I think that is where the receiving place is. I always think if you can stand in the middle of a **** storm and just have a quiet voice telling you it's all going to work out fine - things will unfold with the least effort.

Being a planner is a good thing it shows that you are actively preparing yourself for your desires and keeps you focused on the end goal. It's always the balance of finding that sweet spot where u are prepared but still open for things to unfold in any which way they do.

I totally get what you mean Sanshi about the initial effect and difficult in getting LOA to work in your life or a particular area. But I m sure if you too looked back now with hindsight you would see that you actually manifested more than you realised at the time.

It's a journey and we always have more to learn. Let's all keep striving to apply the golden knowledge we have applied with faith and unshakeable belief. And take over the world.

3/04/2018 4:59 pm  #4

Oasiscalm wrote:

Your post was lovely to read.

That constant state of chill is probably the single best place to reach for. I think that is where the receiving place is. I always think if you can stand in the middle of a **** storm and just have a quiet voice telling you it's all going to work out fine - things will unfold with the least effort.

I love how you put that. And even if it wouldn't bring manifestation, it's still a pretty good place to reach for. After spending many years of my life worrying, I really enjoy the feeling of relief. 

Oasiscalm wrote:

I totally get what you mean Sanshi about the initial effect and difficult in getting LOA to work in your life or a particular area. But I m sure if you too looked back now with hindsight you would see that you actually manifested more than you realised at the time.

Yeah, I did. And I was aware of it back then, but I wasn't able to direct it in the direction I wanted. I thought it would lovely to have a new guy in my life and there he was, I decided that he liked me and he showed some signs that he did, I felt that something was wrong with him and started to doubt that he liked me, he told me he was a psychopath and couldn't build emotional relationships with people. Always a perfect match. The only thing I was completely lacking was faith that everything would work out in my favor. But not anymore - that's my number one practice every day now.
I am completely in with taking over the world.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

3/12/2018 11:32 pm  #5

taking over the world...love this idea as well where do we start? As long as it gets me away from canada haha.
And to be back to the post I also like how you put it... I’m still struggling with that though but I think my head is in too many places right now :/

Last edited by Lest4t (3/12/2018 11:32 pm)

Board footera