Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/08/2018 8:38 am  #1

How to get her back when she doesn't have any Feelings for me

I've 1 intension which I want to manifest.
I've recently come to know about LOA in the end of 2017. After that I've manifested 1-2 small things, but my biggest intension which I want to manifest is to get back her back. We were in an online relationship for more than a year we loved each other alot and we were too happy with each other but from June 2017 our relationship has fallen out and it has just got worsen, cos I've made some mistakes the main reason of my Mistakes is my anger I get angry too quick so from June 2017 she told me everything is over but I still thought she will never leave me. But 4-5 days back she told me she has found someone in the starting of this year and has moved on and she even said that we will never go back and we will never be friends but I still love her alot and I want that she come back to my life again as before I just need one chance that she forgives my Mistakes and give me one chance.As we both are from different countries and we had never meet till now so I had some insecurity issue of losing her so I get angry and tell her mean things in anger. In last few days we talked for sometime but i just wish I get her back again ....please help me how to apply Loa in this situation what things I've to do....I'm just Broken from June 2017 and I was just too upset from then but I'm feeling too low from last 1-2 days but still I'm trying to be positive as I've seen in your video just try to be positive and don't bring any negative in the mind.....I feel the thing which had happened with me is cos I without knowingly applied loa in negative sense in the month of June 2017, I told her don't leave me whatever may happen just that time I had some negative thoughts and it just applied for me... it will be a great help if I get to know what should I do and how I should apply Loa in this situation.

3/08/2018 1:11 pm  #2

Re: How to get her back when she doesn't have any Feelings for me

Im really sorry you have such a hard time. There are many things I could tell you but the main thing is imagining urself visiting her country...I remember some men actually manifested me and eventually they visited my country after they received a scholarship, business trip etc...I know how you fell but as a suggestion ..it’s very important to meet the person you are talking online...you don’t know her well unless u spend some time together.if I were you and I ve been many times, I would try to manifest e trip to her city,..being there you could send her a friendly text and..,everything should Be easier. Good luck

3/08/2018 3:15 pm  #3

Cooldude001790 wrote:

I've 1 intension which I want to manifest.
I've recently come to know about LOA in the end of 2017. After that I've manifested 1-2 small things, but my biggest intension which I want to manifest is to get back her back. We were in an online relationship for more than a year we loved each other alot and we were too happy with each other but from June 2017 our relationship has fallen out and it has just got worsen, cos I've made some mistakes the main reason of my Mistakes is my anger I get angry too quick so from June 2017 she told me everything is over but I still thought she will never leave me. But 4-5 days back she told me she has found someone in the starting of this year and has moved on and she even said that we will never go back and we will never be friends but I still love her alot and I want that she come back to my life again as before I just need one chance that she forgives my Mistakes and give me one chance.As we both are from different countries and we had never meet till now so I had some insecurity issue of losing her so I get angry and tell her mean things in anger. In last few days we talked for sometime but i just wish I get her back again ....please help me how to apply Loa in this situation what things I've to do....I'm just Broken from June 2017 and I was just too upset from then but I'm feeling too low from last 1-2 days but still I'm trying to be positive as I've seen in your video just try to be positive and don't bring any negative in the mind.....I feel the thing which had happened with me is cos I without knowingly applied loa in negative sense in the month of June 2017, I told her don't leave me whatever may happen just that time I had some negative thoughts and it just applied for me... it will be a great help if I get to know what should I do and how I should apply Loa in this situation.

Β 
As with anything else, if you want a relationship with this person, you create it first in your mind by imagining that you already have it. You do what Neville called 'living in the end of the wish fulfilled', ignoring the current reality. You're coming across as much too needy right now, which is very unattractive. You've got to put yourself first and not base your happiness or lack thereof on somebody else.  On a side note, you said this was online and presumably you've never met if you're not even in the same country. How do you know this person is who they say they are anyway? They could be, but they might not be. Unfortunately, that happens a lot. It's one of the dangers of the internet. I'd want to find out somehow, if I possibly could do, before I put any more of myself into it.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

3/08/2018 3:18 pm  #4

This needs moving too as it's in the wrong place, I'm surprised it's received answers!

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

Board footera