Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/08/2018 6:47 am  #1

trying to manifest a specific person....struck!!!!

I have a question. I am trying to manifest a SP. I got his proposal 2 years ago as his mother visited me and liked me for him but it didn't work out. I came to know he didn't want to get married as he was heartbroken by his previous engagement. Last year I contacted him but mostly the initiation of communication was from my side. He was good, but sometimes stubborn and ignorant. At that time I was unaware of LOA. He was good to me initially, as me being anonymous, and then he guessed that it was me as I gave him some vague hints.
Then I came to know of LOA and started practicing time self love, specific person meditations etc. He frequently told me he likes other girls and tried to reach them but couldn't. It was hurting but self love was there to cheer me up and support me. I admit initially I thought of him as someone extraordinary , whom I can’t manifest but I tried to be best to him and was his constant motivator regarding his studies and general life in that period.
Now I am in no contact period since 1 month and haven't heard from him yet. I was feeling bad that why I have to always text him first, I am continuously practicing self love and  feeling he is like me and yes I can have him.( PS don’t want to do SP person meditations any more :/)
I am detached to the outcome but sometimes I just want him to be with me. I am able to manifest smaller things a lot but haven't able to manifest him. If I reread our whole conversation it was like I was pushing things, few times he showed interest (by sending good songs, his pictures) or maybe not. So I feel guilty that may be I was/am pushing things against his free will.
How should I proceed now? I know I love myself, love is in me and don’t need him to make me feel better but he is on my mind 24/7 in good way (not needy sort of). I asked GOD to let him go from mind if I can’t manifest him but he is still there…any suggestions
PS he is not my EX as he never proposed me , never said I love u… he is my specific person…any 1 help

3/08/2018 7:12 am  #2

Re: trying to manifest a specific person....struck!!!!

He is you pushed out, which means that what expectations you project about how you think he feels about you or how he'll behave toward you is what you'll get back from him. I've had to learn this the hard way myself.

Last edited by Cynthia (3/08/2018 7:54 am)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

3/08/2018 10:29 am  #3

Can u explain me how to project something more positive?? That he loves me...he cares for me...he has eyes only for me....iam doin self love wat more to do ??

3/08/2018 10:32 am  #4

Im in a similiar situation..

3/08/2018 10:43 am  #5

I think we should discus more...where are u struck??

3/08/2018 11:05 am  #6

Mmm, how shall I start. First of all my specific person came when I was Trying to attract back an ex. I did but I failed acted needy. So, I gave up at my ex and focused on my specific. The prob was he always told me he consider me his friend and nothing more even there was a lot of sexual desire between us. He always told me he doesn’t want to ve a relationship cos he is depressed Bla Bla Bla...anyway he was always there for me but he rejected me in all posible ways-“our personality dont match”’ “no spark”, “u live to far”etc,,,still he was sending me sexy texts. I have no idea how to imagine being Romantically involved since he rejected me soooo many times. The stupidest thing he told me was “I’m very attracted to you, I’d love to be intimate but emotionally I’m not that person”and after he claimed he is interested in other women who are more compatible. Any ideas how to move forward .?

3/08/2018 11:37 am  #7

Leezalicious wrote:

Can u explain me how to project something more positive?? That he loves me...he cares for me...he has eyes only for me....iam doin self love wat more to do ??

You 'live in the end of the wish fulfilled', which means that you imagine already having what it is you desire in the most ideal way with all of the important details filled in and also start imagining the person saying and doing the things you want them to say and do, not what they've said or done in the past if it was negative or what you think they might say or do. You are consciously creating what you want this way. Whilst you are doing this, you disregard outward appearances that could indicate the opposite. It's like planting seeds. You have to give them some time to sprout and grow into plants or trees. You plant the seed and at first you don't see anything. Having fears, doubts, and worries is like digging the seeds up again.

3/08/2018 11:40 am  #8

Leezalicious wrote:

I think we should discus more...where are u struck??

What does that mean? What is struck?

3/08/2018 12:27 pm  #9

Cynthia wrote:

Leezalicious wrote:

You 'live in the end of the wish fulfilled', which means that you imagine already having what it is you desire in the most ideal way with all of the important details filled in and also start imagining the person saying and doing the things you want them to say and do, not what they've said or done in the past if it was negative or what you think they might say or do. You are consciously creating what you want this way. Whilst you are doing this, you disregard outward appearances that could indicate the opposite. It's like planting seeds. You have to give them some time to sprout and grow into plants or trees. You plant the seed and at first you don't see anything. Having fears, doubts, and worries is like digging the seeds up again.

Just a question..when too much is too much...I manifested almost anything when I absolutely let it go...thinking i might never get it...go on with my life etc...I think we r not ready to let go and we just try too much meditating,,etc,,thank u

3/08/2018 1:49 pm  #10

Ofelia wrote:

Mmm, how shall I start. First of all my specific person came when I was Trying to attract back an ex. I did but I failed acted needy. So, I gave up at my ex and focused on my specific. The prob was he always told me he consider me his friend and nothing more even there was a lot of sexual desire between us. He always told me he doesn’t want to ve a relationship cos he is depressed Bla Bla Bla...anyway he was always there for me but he rejected me in all posible ways-“our personality dont match”’ “no spark”, “u live to far”etc,,,still he was sending me sexy texts. I have no idea how to imagine being Romantically involved since he rejected me soooo many times. The stupidest thing he told me was “I’m very attracted to you, I’d love to be intimate but emotionally I’m not that person”and after he claimed he is interested in other women who are more compatible. Any ideas how to move forward .?

i can see a pattern here...may be u can relate to it better
first its your thinking that he is just a friend and attracted to u sexually ..so he will be friend zoned always with a sexual tension between u people, try to dissolve part of  you that has created this thing...like do ho'oponopono prayer...you will get over this concept of yours i hope things will get better..
your projection to him is that he is a friend but u people can have sexual intimacy but no love... both are extremes while u want moderate thing that is love and respect.
i hope i cleared my point.

Board footera