Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/07/2018 10:14 am  #1

How To Get A Text From An Old Friend?

Hi Everyone!

I could use some advice, 
I've never tried to manifest a text message, call, email etc before so I'm unsure where to start and what to do.
I'll give you some backstory:

I'm currently trying to get back in contact with an old best friend. We haven't spoken in about 7 months, we had a few rough months because we weren't getting along and we were arguing a lot. I started speaking to her less and less because I thought we had grown apart which was really upsetting. At the time we weren't talking much but we were still friends, one of our mutual friends told me that she (my ex-best friend) had been saying stuff behind my back that was hurtful and untrue.

When our mutual friend told me all of the things she had been saying I cut my ex-best friend off completely, I was so angry but also so hurt. She was the nicest person ever and I really didn't expect it from her. Looking back I should've just talked to my ex-best friend about it and confronted her and asked if it was true. The only reason I didn't was that I didn't want our mutual friend involved and also at the time I was just sick of us falling out so hearing all of that was just the icing on the cake.

I decided to cut her off. I still see her family and we share some of the same friends so lately I've been thinking about her. I forgive her for what she did/or didn't do (I don't know if what our mutual friend said was true or whether she made it up). I can't get her off my mind and I really miss her and still care about her. It isn't even about reconciling our friendship, I just really want to talk things through with her so there aren't any hard feelings because we were so close. I recently reached out to her via text message and said I'd been thinking of her and wanted to clear the air, and just said I hope you're okay. It's been 2 days and I haven't heard anything back. It isn't like her not to reply because she isn't that time of the person. I feel so confused and I don't know what to do because I just have this gut feeling that we really need to talk things through. 

Thank you so so much if you took the time to read this!
any advice/help would be much appreciated.
Many thanks

3/07/2018 11:59 am  #2

Re: How To Get A Text From An Old Friend?

You've put this in the wrong section. This section is about guidelines for using the forum; I'd move it or it may not get noticed.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

Board footera