Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/06/2018 10:50 pm  #1

Struggling with PW and BWD (please help)

Hey guys! I completed the 25 day challenge and it was very uplifting. We didn't reconcile but he took me on a trip and it was romantic. I also recently discover Lannie Stevens PW and BWD TECHNIQUES. The first few days were working great and I felt more in control of my situation. However, the last time I did a PW session, a name of a random girl my ex found attractive once popped up in my head. It scared me cus I feel like whatever you hear/see in the sessions are implanted in your ex's mind. I tried to do the sessions again the next few days but the fact that I'm scared of it happening again, MAKES IT POP UP IN MY HEAD AGAIN! The thoughts are so persistent too!!! It's like my mind wanders but I struggle to get focus back again which totally ruins my state of relaxation. I know in reality the situation is absolutely impossible since the girl is happily committed and loves and respects me a lot but the thought of manifesting it just through my uncontrolled thoughts during the meditations gets me scared of really manifesting what would have otherwise not happen. Do you think he'll get my EXACT IDEA about this particular someone?? I'm more in control when I'm conscious but I really want to get back to doing my peaceful and lovable PW and RS sessions again!

3/06/2018 11:27 pm  #2

Re: Struggling with PW and BWD (please help)

MH25 wrote:

Hey guys! I completed the 25 day challenge and it was very uplifting. We didn't reconcile but he took me on a trip and it was romantic. I also recently discover Lannie Stevens PW and BWD TECHNIQUES. The first few days were working great and I felt more in control of my situation. However, the last time I did a PW session, a name of a random girl my ex found attractive once popped up in my head. It scared me cus I feel like whatever you hear/see in the sessions are implanted in your ex's mind. I tried to do the sessions again the next few days but the fact that I'm scared of it happening again, MAKES IT POP UP IN MY HEAD AGAIN! The thoughts are so persistent too!!! It's like my mind wanders but I struggle to get focus back again which totally ruins my state of relaxation. I know in reality the situation is absolutely impossible since the girl is happily committed and loves and respects me a lot but the thought of manifesting it just through my uncontrolled thoughts during the meditations gets me scared of really manifesting what would have otherwise not happen. Do you think he'll get my EXACT IDEA about this particular someone?? I'm more in control when I'm conscious but I really want to get back to doing my peaceful and lovable PW and RS sessions again!

Maybe you should take a break from doing it then and clear your mind.

3/07/2018 12:55 am  #3

Re: Struggling with PW and BWD (please help)

MH25 wrote:

Β 
I think you're giving too much power to your worries. You know what you want to achieve. If you try to fight that idea of somebody else popping into your mind, as you've found, it will only reinforce it, so don't worry about her, don't give her any power because she doesn't have any. You're not focussing on her, she's a random thought. You could also take a break from it as has been suggested.
I did those meditations for a while but they weren't for me. They just seem too manipulative for my liking, not the actual visualising, but the claims that you've got direct power over somebody else's thoughts and feelings. I prefer what seems a gentler approach described by Neville that also feels more mutual, it's simpler, and it feels a lot more natural.

Last edited by Cynthia (3/07/2018 1:00 am)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

Board footera