Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/05/2018 11:19 pm  #1

25 day challenge need help with texting.

I have started the 25 day challenge. I stopped than started over. I am on day 11 now. I can feel him thinking about me and missing me but have not received a text yet. I have been receiving a ton of texts from other friends. Does anyone else feel this happen to them before their ex text them?

3/05/2018 11:57 pm  #2

Re: 25 day challenge need help with texting.

I think you are way to focused on texting being the only contact. What if you run into him? Things like that. I wouldn't limit to text. It seems you are getting to attached to it. When you think of it if you want a text remind yourself the universe knows what you want which I imagine is a relationship and it will deliver and texting can come along with that . Trust tell yourself the universe has this and focus on things in life you enjoy. Let go

3/06/2018 9:56 am  #3

Re: 25 day challenge need help with texting.

You are correct thanks so much. I need to stop. I never thought of that. You are correct about the realionship. The universe does knows I desire a realionship with this person.

Lucky today is day 12 and i am focussing on other goals   πŸ˜€

Thanks for your advice. I believe in LOA and at times it is hard to let go. But if i do not detach it will always be in the asking and not the receiving on it.

Board footera